This looks like N. Korea

HAOLE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont remember any videos of teachers teaching children to worship Bush. If you have one we would love to see it.

Link to WSJ article from April 17th, 2006.

The lyrics sang to G.W on White House grounds by school children:

Our country’s stood beside us

People have sent us aid.

Katrina could not stop us, our hopes will never fade.

Congress, Bush and FEMA

People across our land

Together have come to rebuild us and we join them hand-in-hand!

Where was your outrage then?

And quoted from my argument on another board:

You are misinterpreting my position. I think it was stupid, wrong, and the teacher is a misdirected idiot. I do not the actions of a single misguided teacher merits the accusation that the administration was complicit or endorsing of this in any way whatsoever. Making the comparison to a state sanctioned and mandated youth propaganda mechanism is irresponsible, inflammatory, and ultimately another transparent attempt to link the Obama administration to some kind of fringe political movement.

People have sent us aid.

Congress, Bush and FEMA

People across our land

Oh Snap!

I'm sure the comeback will be something like this:

"This was for a thank you from the community, not a blatant attempt to brainwash or children, so it dosent count."

People have sent us aid.

Congress, Bush and FEMA

People across our land

The outrage does not lie with Obama or his administration; it's with the teacher and principal who would allow school children to be indoctrinated without the parents' consent. That is the issue.

With the GWB example that you presented; You have presented probably the most logically inequivalent example, short of presenting something that has nothing to do with Presidents and politics at all.

The schoolchildren in that case I assume naturally, would have needed permission from parents to travel to the White House.

Secondly, they were attending an actual event and not on school grounds being indoctrinated by a supporter of the President who is entrusted by parents not to do so.

Lastly, the content of the "song" from that article is not praising any President as the Obama one did. It is a song that more-or-less has to do with patriotism(in the sense of supporting fellow countryman and not necessarily standing behind the President.)

Again, the whole situation would be different if the teacher(s) involved would have asked permission of the parents if they could celebrate the President.

The outrage does not lie with Obama or his administration; it's with the teacher and principal who would allow school children to be indoctrinated without the parents' consent. That is the issue.

With the GWB example that you presented; You have presented probably the most logically inequivalent example, short of presenting something that has nothing to do with Presidents and politics at all.

The schoolchildren in that case I assume naturally, would have needed permission from parents to travel to the White House.

Secondly, they were attending an actual event and not on school grounds being indoctrinated by a supporter of the President who is entrusted by parents not to do so.

Lastly, the content of the "song" from that article is not praising any President as the Obama one did. It is a song that more-or-less has to do with patriotism(in the sense of supporting fellow countryman and not necessarily standing behind the President.)

Again, the whole situation would be different if the teacher(s) involved would have asked permission of the parents if they could celebrate the President.

LOL, "Indoctrinated". Time to get the children their own "I'm a communist card" for their wallets and purses.

The teacher was an idiot for doing this, but come on guys, its one school, and one idiot. When its gets a little more widespread bitch then.

LOL, "Indoctrinated". Time to get the children their own "I'm a communist card" for their wallets and purses.

The teacher was an idiot for doing this, but come on guys, its one school, and one idiot. When its gets a little more widespread bitch then.

So...you've given up. And actually, this was not the only instance, there's a video from a different school that came out a few days ago that CNN failed to report.