WTB: good mpg quick car

Ringo

Im in college now so cant afford the audi s6 anymore but want something pretty quick. So if anyone wants to trade there newish honda accord for a nice Audi s6 1995 that has been taken care of for the last year and just had a new clutch put in let me know. Ill take offers just post. If you have a car for sale under 4grand ill take a look just post a pic if not i would prefer a trade.

Thx guys.

Im in college now so cant afford the audi s6 anymore but want something pretty quick. So if anyone wants to trade there newish honda accord for a nice Audi s6 1995 that has been taken care of for the last year and just had a new clutch put in let me know. Ill take offers just post. If you have a car for sale under 4grand ill take a look just post a pic if not i would prefer a trade.

Thx guys.

Does your s6 have the carbon fiber trim?

How about a 99 black civic hatch w/ a 98 gsr swap, Tuned on S200, everything professionally done. Body in good condition, S2k interior, Lexus HID'S, full suspension, new wheels/tires, full exhaust, nice tune, viper alarm system, Vis hood, mugen lip, Sway bars, LCA's and a bunch of other random stuff. Car isn't fast, Just made 171whp at Slowmo on the big drums but it gets good mpg and is a fun car to drive. I'm just throwing it out there. Let me know if you'd be interested at all and I can send you some pictures or you can come by and take a look at it.