do want! v. raptor

Ramsey

I would own that truck; it's hawt. However, if I could only have a single vehicle, an awd Audi trumps it.

i dont think so.

the audi cant help move your mother in law out

the audi cant go play in a snow drift

the audi cant go play in mud

and it sure isnt doing any thing baja

i dont think so.

The more I look at that truck, the more I want it.

errrr... Jones loves the cock!1

You're the idiot who let her move in to your place to begin with.

Liar.

It can a little, not like most people would want to. Wasn't his argument about a daily driver?

Again, daily drive, if you have to pick only 1 car.

This truck is bad ass, which makes it even less suitable for a daily.

drive a truck = look like a man

drive a audi = 85% chance being homo

i think the choice is easy here. and we see which side of the tracks your walking along

You can't pull the same type of ass in the truck as you can in the Audi.

http://www.automoblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/audi_r8_400x215.jpg

Yeah, what a homo car.

EDIT: Also, Nitrousbird is now 85%gay.

Edited by Mensan
85%

i dont think so.

Yeah, and these are things that we all do on a daily basis. I would venture a guess and say most people would rather have a nice comfy composed kinda sporty german sedan than jacked up, overstated, ricer truck. Maybe if I lived in Africa Africa (right Chris?) I'd take a baja machine, but this is America and we have pavement. Not like you couldn't buy a beater truck for $800 that could do those things anyway.

And for the record, I have pulled 4wd explorerS out of the mud with my 5000 quattro, and Taurus SHOS (notice, both plural) out of the snow and mud with my 5000 and S4. pwned.

Flame suit on.

i dont think so.

1. Audi makes a Q7 and avants/all road quattro for a reason

2. I could go anywhere in the snow in my a4

3. quattos love mud to an extent

4. You got me on this but were talkin a daily driver

How the hell are you people comparing audi cars to ford "ultra mega offroad poser edition" f150s? Nothing says offroad machine like a car whose body parts are 99% plastic.

VW Toureg would destroy that thing in the Dakar rally. RymerC - That thing wont ever be sold in Africa, because no one would buy it, because it wont last a month in "Africa Africa".

Quattro owns dirt and snow. Put a lift kit on the S4 (aka stock ride height) and f150 is going to be eating my dirt and/or snow.

Watch this...

LOL, holy shit man, you audi guys are amazing! first, you talk about how the 5000 is some godly 80's sedan that the taurus was a carbon copy of(even though the sales certainly didn't read that way), now you jackasses are comparing the toureg(oh wait, your comparing the tube chassis dakar toureg to the production raptor, aren't you? i mean, unless you think VW will honor the warranty after you jump it a couple times), and even your fucking AWD sedans to a FORD RAPTOR??? i love audis, i really do(S4 FTW!!!), but i don't know if i could ever own one in fear of being associated with you guys. bimmer owners may be snobs, but atleast they aren't morons.

audi what?

LOL, holy shit man, you audi guys are amazing! first, you talk about how the 5000 is some godly 80's sedan that the taurus was a carbon copy of(even though the sales certainly didn't read that way), now you jackasses are comparing the toureg(oh wait, your comparing the tube chassis dakar toureg to the production raptor, aren't you? i mean, unless you think VW will honor the warranty after you jump it a couple times), and even your fucking AWD sedans to a FORD RAPTOR??? i love audis, i really do(S4 FTW!!!), but i don't know if i could ever own one in fear of being associated with you guys. bimmer owners may be snobs, but atleast they aren't morons.

audi what?

Cliffs: Stock Touareg pulls a Boeing 747 with 4.3tons of sand thrown in the back.

EDIT: I am still not endorsing the ridiculous comparision between luxury sedans and a pickup truck. I just thought I'd throw one of the cool Touareg vids out there.

audi what?

Maybe you should look at who always does the comparing. People are quick to attack Audi's, but I'm pretty sure that anyone in this thread that appreciates Audi isnt retarded enough to compare an audi car to a truck, let alone a ford truck.

When someone says an audi cant handle snow and dirt, you cant help to stop and say WHAAAAAA??!!!

Taurus...F150....something tells me the Ford guys have a little bit of ring envy?

Oh yeah, thats some sweet suspension travel in that video there :rolleyes: