Mustangs Beware of this "wink" STOCK BOTTOM END "wink" ls1

DTM Brian

v8 beast is putting down 400 at the wheels on motor, and at WOT, you could watch the pressure drop! and thats with a single walbro in the tank. now he dont have the issue, do to the little trick we learned from rays fuel rail mod.

scott was seeing the same pressure drop on his car!

that car dont need dedicated fuel system. i bet the return mod, and dual walbro's and it would be just fine.

more details for those of us in a similar situation?

I should be in bed to get rest for tomorrow's ride. If it were up to me we would still be making pulls on the dyno. I am hoping to make at least one more fun night this year. Might have to come up with some crazy pricing to get some cars on the dyno.

another dyno day possibly? lol

more details for those of us in a similar situation?

ray makes a adapter, too go to the stock fuel rail.(or you can do it with aftermarket rails too) and what you do is, in a nut shell. is gut the stock regulator out of the tank module. block off the tee, where the return line is plumbed in by the filter(just make it a solid feed line, or cap off a piece of line coming off).connect the return line from the tank, to the evap line. remove evap of course(noid and hose, just have the system shut off in hp tuners). and run your regulator return from the rail area, to the steel evap line. now you have a return style system. and if running spray, i would say use aftermarket rails, and use a tap in the line, before the regulator. not off the pressure port. that thens to drop too much fuel away from the injector right there. and if spraying, run a dual walbro pumps in the tank.not just one.

bet that pewter car here in this thread, would benefit greatly from it

if you need a better under standing of this. pm me. or call me at the shop in the evening time.

• 3 weeks later...
Craig's woman took me for a ride in that car one night in Z-ville, off the bottle. His girl had the car sliding sideways in 3 gears. As she was heading back past the pub we left from, an F-150 pulled out in front of her, she went swerving to avoid the guy, and we ended up pulling off the side of the road along with the F-150 to have some 'pleasant' words. Fun times. That ride in that car off the bottle had me shopping for an SS that next week.