• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't pay attention much. It's definitely

1. OSU

2. Browns

3. Steelers

4. Bengals, more or less depending on how much they have won.

What's annoying is you won't hear from Bengals fans for weeks at a time, they get a decent win, your facebook newsfeed is full of "Who Dey" then all of a sudden they lose and only 2 of those people post anything about the Bengals again until they win.

Yes, because that would make sense that you see the EXACT same people I see in the same part of the city on the same days and that I just happened to miss what you saw. No.

I don't buy that you can even spot a "fairweather" fan in the ways you've described. Perhaps on weeks that the Bengals are doing well, you're more attuned to noticing their fans? Or perhaps the games that they lose, their fans that watched the games and wore their jerseys are just saddened and don't want to talk about it. Do you expect every fan to want to go on Facebook and update with "Damn the Bengals lost, but I'm still a fan!!1" every time they lose?

You don't pay attention much. It's definitely

1. OSU

2. Browns

3. Steelers

4. Bengals, more or less depending on how much they have won.

What's annoying is you won't hear from Bengals fans for weeks at a time, they get a decent win, your facebook newsfeed is full of "Who Dey" then all of a sudden they lose and only 2 of those people post anything about the Bengals again until they win.

That's the way it is for every team. I remember where I work I thought for years there were only 3 of us Bengal fans. We win the division and it seems like everyone likes the Bengals. But when their team is losing and you dont have much to cheer about what do you want people to post?

Fuck all y'all, I watched and rooted for an o and 17 fucking team last year and We finally won yesterday. And after Michigan cleans up from beating OSU in The big house on November 21, November 22 all the Cleveland fans get to watch the Lions beat the Cleveland Clowns. It's gonna be a quiet weekend around here folks. :D

Sorry, Bengals fan here since I could watch football, and I lived through the perpetual hell that was the nineties for them. Of course people will talk more when their team is winning ... who would brag about a losing team other than to say "haha we suck", or "definitely getting a first rounder".

Though I also root for the Browns so long as they aren't playing the Bengals. Pittsburgh is at least kind of close to us so you can understand all the fans in the area. Not like back in the day with all the kids rocking the Cowboys gear.

i hear a bunch of crying in this thread from those that cant take a loss from a team thats struggled. so fucking what. so what do they do? call out ALL of the ohio fans from every sport? wtf... you have bandwagon fans EVERYWHERE. esp the steelers. when you are on top, everyone wants to be on your team..

im a die-hard Buckeye fan and i admit im not into the NFL as much at all but the Bengals have always been my team.

now hockey.. you want to know a true fan? im a fucking Leafs fan. forever. win or lose. they havent won the cup in 60 years and now have names like Toronto Make Beliefs, Toronto Laughs.. etc. and come Dec 3, i'll be at the CBJ vs TOR game with my Belfour jersey cheering loud and proud.

so yea.. stop your bitching. it was a good game.

:lol: at this thread.

Bengals played a hell of a game. I am SHOCKED at how well they moved the ball. The Steelers D looked okay without Troy, but there were too many plays when the Bengals had a man wide open in the middle of the field. Ben was off his game again. I don't know what's going on with him.

Oh well. San Diego should be a good game next week.

I am a bengals fan, and i just enjoy watching them be competitive again!

Also scUM has NO chance against OSU, Tate forscye is no hero...

Forcier will be out before we even come to town. I hear his Vagina is pretty injury prone. Plus, who the fuck almost loses to Indiana? Clearly these two teams are on a different plane...

The Steelers did this same crap back in the 05-06 season after they won Superbowl XL, they came back the next year and had a shitty season. I know it's only 3 games in but Polamalu or not they've beaten themselves. :( I mean how do you drop a TD pass when you're wide open and no one touches you!? :mad: Then they keep missing the extar points. Then you let the Bengals convert 3 4th downs to win... The Steelers are their biggest enime at this point. Oh well

GO STEELERS!!!

Then you let the Bengals convert 3 4th downs to win... The Steelers are their biggest enime at this point. Oh well

you do have to consider that first down on those was a ball spike also. those were some good downs though. i cant remember last time i was that nerve racked over the bengals. prolly 06.

Forcier will be out before we even come to town. I hear his Vagina is pretty injury prone. Plus, who the fuck almost loses to Indiana? Clearly these two teams are on a different plane...

Okay? OSU almost lost to Navy? At least Indiana is in a BCS conference. A win is a win, that's what every OSU fan has said before?

Although I'm interested to see how well Indiana plays OSU after a good performance this weekend. Indiana was 3-0 going into last week, better record than OSU.