costume ideas

Jizzle Juice

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would totally borrow it but sir to tell you the

BTW anyone wanna come to KKENT State with me and dover we are expanding our boy girl relations to untapped territory's:cool:

ive already toured that territory:bangbang: bout 7 years ago.....tell my kids up there I said hi!

http://www.ump-attire.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=UA&Product_Code=FB-BASIC

Dover and I are going to be a pair of Referee's , Check out the the fuckin sweet black hat with stripes. I will be calling plays all night...

wheres the party at?

I would totally borrow it but sir to tell you the truth I will prolly have not much of my costume left after partying;)

Me and the boys get rowdy...

BTW anyone wanna come to KKENT State with me and dover we are expanding our boy girl relations to untapped territory's:cool:

When ya going??? I'm down, I know some muchacha sucia's............

I usually go to OU, and when I was on a bus this kid got on wearing a bag and hose... Curiously I asked "Hey man what the hell are you supposed to be?" and he responded all drunk like "I'm a fucking douche bag!!!!" Needless to say I never laughed so hard in my life.

Go as a Douche Bag

I usually go to OU, and when I was on a bus this kid got on wearing a bag and hose... Curiously I asked "Hey man what the hell are you supposed to be?" and he responded all drunk like "I'm a fucking douche bag!!!!" Needless to say I never laughed so hard in my life.

Go as a Douche Bag

That is funny as hell.

I need some ideas too. I've got a party for work that I'm going to. I thought about going as my boss then hitting on his wife all night! hahah But I kind of want to keep my job.

Billy Mayse is a good one, simple cheap & everyone wold get it...Come on there's got to be more creativity on CR then this (80% of CR owns an Fbody the other 20% Mustangs)