moonroof

heated seats

6disc changer

4 captains chairs with front and rear consoles

etc etc

Mods:

pin stripe removed

black powdercoated wheels

nerf bars removed (will come with the truck)

cobra r hood

performance wise, the truck is stock

factory warranty is still in effect for another 10k miles

truck runs great

the bad:

hail damage on the roof...was never fixed because the truck sits high enough that most people cant see it

2 door dings

paint could use some clean up work

head on one of the spark plugs is stripped out...truck runs fine, no miss or any ill effects

exterior: 7.5-8/10

interior: 9/10 (would be a 10 if someone cleaned it real nice)

this is my daily so im not looking to sell it outright, i cant be without a car...but im open to trades in the 8-12k range...looking for something that gets 30+mpg...prefer a stick car, but i can deal with an auto...nothing with more than 100k miles, i may make an exception if its something i really like

i dont really want anything modded, or sporty...dont want mods for reliability reasons, and dont want sporty because insurance will be bad and that defeats the purpose of selling the truck...trying to save money on gas

im definately not pressed to get rid of it, so i wont accept junk...hell i wanna keep it so bad its taken me 2 months to even make this listing...but i figure i can throw it out there and see if anyones interested...just a feeler

only exception to the 30+ mpg would be another 99-04 mustang...if you got a clean one i may be willing to trade...i have a soft spot for them

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/0822091532.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/0808091325.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/0806091931.jpg

ignore the wheels in the last pic...i had those on there while wheelmedic did the powdercoating...ill throw them in, 3 wheels from a 98 f150 stock

and just for good measures, heres a pic of me spanking antwon in his fancy vette

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll112/tbutera2112/JHB_7148.jpg

...not really, my best time was 15.0 at 90mph....its not the fastest truck in the world, but its not a total pig

i understand the wheels and nerf bars are not everyones taste, but i modded the truck to look how i liked...so please dont post just to comment on the visual mods

Edited by tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
wanna trade for a 01 mustang gt 5spd with 78kmiles? black leather.

send me more info and pics...im kinda wanting to stay with an 03-04 for the 8thread heads, but im willing to check it out...has the intake manifold been updated? is it a coupe?

Guest tbutera2112

just checked it out on your website for the pics...

are those 16" v6 wheels? is the car stock? which trans, t45 or t3650? aluminum coolant crossover?

the more i look at it, the more i like that car..its clean as hell.... i might stop by and look at it and we can talk

Guest tbutera2112
Details on plug situation ?

EDIT:

Is this it? = http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70245&highlight=plugs

1 Plug can't be removed and or is stuck in there ?

yea the head on the plug is stripped...plug isnt loose or anything, and theres no misfire or ill effects...it may be covered under warranty, idk...too lazy to call and ask them since it doesnt affect how the truck runs

yea the head on the plug is stripped...plug isnt loose or anything, and theres no misfire or ill effects...it may be covered under warranty, idk...too lazy to call and ask them since it doesnt affect how the truck runs

Cool, might want to add that to the original description for potential buyers / traders to understand. I'll keep an eye out for anyone interested.

:cool:

Guest tbutera2112
Cool, might want to add that to the original description for potential buyers / traders to understand. I'll keep an eye out for anyone interested.

:cool:

will do, slipped my mind till schmuckingham mentioned it

Guest tbutera2112

after a whole day of talking to people about trades, i think ive decided to just stick with the truck... im only coming up about 50 dollars short per week in my bills, im sure i can make it work out

ive had 0 hits on a mpg car, but 5 mustangs so far lol...im loving this 03, but it needs tires and im broke haha...truck has brand new rear tires, and 50% fronts...and i know it does ok in the winter

so i guess mods please lock this up...ill have it unlocked in the future if i decide to try and sell it again...i really dont want to get rid of it, at all..

thanks everyone