wanted: mustang flywheel

jeffro

i need a 6 bolt flywheel that will fit a 10.5 inch clutch. ive got a good 10.5 inch clutch, but both flywheels i have dont fit. the 10.5" flywheel i have has an 8 bolt pattern on it, and the stock 6 bolt flywheel is for a 11" clutch. i have no problem taking it to be resurfaced if it needs it. im not willing to pay 250$+ for a new one. thanks, jeff

i need a 6 bolt flywheel that will fit a 10.5 inch clutch. ive got a good 10.5 inch clutch, but both flywheels i have dont fit. the 10.5" flywheel i have has an 8 bolt pattern on it, and the stock 6 bolt flywheel is for a 11" clutch. i have no problem taking it to be resurfaced if it needs it. im not willing to pay 250$+ for a new one. thanks, jeff

Whats wrong with your current clutch?

I have one. $75

i baught a flywheel from autozone last night. dave, the clutch that i removed from the car was beginning to actually break apart. also it was worn almost down to the studs that hold it together. still waiting on the transmission to come back.

i baught a flywheel from autozone last night. dave, the clutch that i removed from the car was beginning to actually break apart. also it was worn almost down to the studs that hold it together. still waiting on the transmission to come back.

Transmission might be done tonight. You bought the flywheel for the 10.5" clutch then?

The one I baught from auto zone won't fit my car wtf. I can't find a 6 bolt 10.5" flywheel. Now I have to wait 3-4 days to get my money back from autozone cuz I paid by debit card. Michael you have a pm