Zombieland

Doc1647545523

yeah, its been a while since ive seen you out rim job.

yeah yeah...ive been a busy man. i dont have any fun vehicles at the moment anyways lol

Probably best to buy your ticket online in advance. I'm willing to get one for you and then have you pay me. Either PM me or post here how many tix you need.

she will be back in like 15 minutes...i will let you know ;)

Doc we (Mel and I) will meet you there, just bought tickets :)

Kewl. Since it starts at midnight, should we try to meet at the ticket area around 11:50 or so? Or, with the sell-out, do you think we should try to get there earlier so that there's a better chance at good seats all together?

Or, with the sell-out, do you think we should try to get there earlier so that there's a better chance at good seats all together?

I'd definitely get there earlier unless you want everyone to sit by themselves scattered all over the theater (mostly in the first three rows). I usually try to get to movies like that 30-45 minutes early.

Damn, I really need to get out and do something but, thats too late for me. Have fun ladies.

I don't like that answer. :nono:

The zombie-clown thinks you better reconsider.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/3864985093_667016fe79.jpg

I usually try to get to movies like that 30-45 minutes early.

You see, every time I tell somebody I do this, they make fun of me.

Middle height, and right in the center of the screen FTW. Playing on my phone for 30mins and eating popcorn really isn't punishment.

Bravo sir..bravo.

Brian and Mel said they would be there at 11:00. I hate getting there that early, especially if we find this is not going to be a mob, but I'm willing to get there at 11:00 or very shortly thereafter if other people are willing to.

It would be a pity to make the effort to go and then not be able to sit together as a group in good seats.

So it will be 11:00 for me, too.