Zombieland

Doc1647545523

It looked as though it was going to be good, but it exceeded my expectations. I laughed almost the whole way through. No spoilers here, but a certain guest star helps put the icing on the cake. Take a few friends and have some good laughs.

You see, every time I tell somebody I do this, they make fun of me.

Middle height, and right in the center of the screen FTW. Playing on my phone for 30mins and eating popcorn really isn't punishment.

Bravo sir..bravo.

Dude, I have more in my TV & HT right now than my DD is worth. I love me some good movies with a good picture and sound.

I usually like to sit a little lower than middle height. Middle height feels too far back to me, screen doesn't take up enough of your vision. Usually first row of the second set of seats is about perfect. There's that bar there to keep the speds from falling that 6 inches to the death since there aren't seats in front of that row. You can put your feet up on that and jump over/under to go piss if the movie is packed.

I will say I only usually show up that early for opening night/weekend. And the movie matters if I give a shit about where I sit. For example while slightly annoyed I couldn't sit in the middle it was only for a bout two seconds last night while going to watch the Ugly Truth....

Brian and Mel said they would be there at 11:00. I hate getting there that early, especially if we find this is not going to be a mob, but I'm willing to get there at 11:00 or very shortly thereafter if other people are willing to.

It would be a pity to make the effort to go and then not be able to sit together as a group in good seats.

So it will be 11:00 for me, too.

you know htis homey, too bad your still late any time you come to a sunday night show :p

It looked as though it was going to be good, but it exceeded my expectations. I laughed almost the whole way through. No spoilers here, but a certain guest star helps put the icing on the cake. Take a few friends and have some good laughs.

I almost pissed myself during the scenes with said special-unannounced-guest. GREAT movie, will definitely own when it comes available.

Dude, I have more in my TV & HT right now than my DD is worth. I love me some good movies with a good picture and sound.

I usually like to sit a little lower than middle height. Middle height feels too far back to me, screen doesn't take up enough of your vision. Usually first row of the second set of seats is about perfect. There's that bar there to keep the speds from falling that 6 inches to the death since there aren't seats in front of that row. You can put your feet up on that and jump over/under to go piss if the movie is packed.

I will say I only usually show up that early for opening night/weekend. And the movie matters if I give a shit about where I sit. For example while slightly annoyed I couldn't sit in the middle it was only for a bout two seconds last night while going to watch the Ugly Truth....

I'm right there with you. I just got my HT...and every game and movie seems 100X cooler than it did before on my 50" lol. True Dolby 5.1 FTW!