Dear Mr. Mathers....

Main3s

Please come back & do a LOT more of this!

From 1:20 on is magic!

“I take it back before we knew each others name, runnin the ultra sound and snatch you out your mothers frame, I take it further back then that backing up your name to the night you was thought of and cock block your fathers game (what up dog)”

I know he has fallen off and most people here don't even like hip hop, but if you do... this is almost untouchable....I feel like I'm 16 yeas old again

__________________________ ( <-- For all the cRAP or hip hop sucks people)

• Upvote 1

In the last 10 years? Nas... and he's not even that great anymore.

Even Eminem is a joke anymore. Go back more than 8 years and that's when Eminem was worth even listening to, as far as disses go.

Having a discussion like this goes nowhere because there's no way to say who really is the best. It's all agreeing to disagree.

If you think eminem is untouchable, I have to laugh.. he's good, but he's not all that IMO.

BTW, good throwback.

No... HE is not untouchable, but the song is...almost. Nas on "I am" is crazy, but the way eminem flows with the beat, it's almost like his voice is an instrument. Content wise yes, Eminem lacks a lot after his first album but his style is amazing. Got to be top 10.

No... HE is not untouchable, but the song is...almost. Nas on "I am" is crazy, but the way eminem flows with the beat, it's almost like his voice is an instrument. Content wise yes, Eminem lacks a lot after his first album but his style is amazing. Got to be top 10.

This, I absolutely agree with.

You can't say Eminem is better then Jay-Z cuz of 1 verse in 1 song... I mean Jay did get shown up but to me that's not a defining moment to say "Hey, eminem is now the best". They're all close tallent wise I think what makes Eminem, Jay-Z and Nas so popular is that they all have their own style. It's just what you like the most.