People Who Drive In The Rain With No Lights On

Wease

Hey Taint Face, just because your car has automatic headlights doesn't mean they work when it rains. I can't see you on 270 in the driving rain when you're texting, putting your makeup on, reading the paper, and driving 60 MPH with no lights on. Get a fucking clue, you're a road hazard. That is all... :mad:

Guest tbutera2112

my truck has automatic lights and they come on when it rains since its usually cloudy

i blame it on people being douchebags, not on them being oblivious to how their car functions...they figure they can see fine, so fuck everybody else

Guest tbutera2112
Didja know its a new law to have your headlights on when its raining in Ohio?

also heard its a law to move over for tow trucks on the freeway now, like youre supposed to with police officers

dont ever see that happen either

Guest tbutera2112
no its not its the law to have your headlights on if you wipers are on.

i thought it was the law to have headlights and wipers on during the rain...because all the rain-x people were bitching about it being a dumb law

What I thought was pretty cool when I had my Audi was the "rear" fog lights. Before I knew what they were... I always thought they were retards who drove around with their foot on the brake pedal, lol.

Yeah, it's not just Audi..

BMW, Volvo, Merc, and others. I usualy put those on in torrential rain of retard dense fog/snow to avoid being rear-ended buy someone traveling way too fast for the conditions.

It's even worse if you drive a semi. People coming up alongside you in the rain are already cloaked by the massive cloud of spray thrown off the the tractor tires. So it's very easy for a grey, silver, or blue car without lights on to completely disappear from view while being right beside the trailer. I can't tell you the number of times I've changed lanes in the rain while driving a truck, and only to hear some shitdick start blaring their horn from the middle of that bow-wave.

My Buick DOES have automatic headlights, AND DRLs, and you can tell when the autos come on because the dash dims. They come on if I drive into the shadow of a building on a bright day.

Next on the list: Idiots that think their DRLs ARE auto headlights...can I tell you how many times I've come up behind someone with no tails, only to find their DRLs are on?

Subarus seem to be the worst offenders...