People Who Drive In The Rain With No Lights On

Wease

Yeah, it's not just Audi..

BMW, Volvo, Merc, and others. I usualy put those on in torrential rain of retard dense fog/snow to avoid being rear-ended buy someone traveling way too fast for the conditions.

There are some things... that American car makers just haven't figured out. :confused:

My GXP turned the lights on automatically when you had the wipers on. All cars should.

THAT'S cool. Aren't there cars out there where the wipers will automatically kick in if water hits the windshield?

Or... am I in Gabe land.

There are some things... that American car makers just haven't figured out. :confused:

THAT'S cool. Aren't there cars out there where the wipers will automatically kick in if water hits the windshield?

Or... am I in Gabe land.

Actually alot of cars since 05sh have had the Auto-lights & Auto-Wipers. The A4 does that, all you have to do is drive. You can adjust the sensitivity of the rain sensor to tailor it to your needs, but that is pretty much set it and forget it thing. I believe Tim's Speed3 has it as well.

Actually alot of cars since 05sh have had the Auto-lights & Auto-Wipers. The A4 does that, all you have to do is drive. You can adjust the sensitivity of the rain sensor to tailor it to your needs, but that is pretty much set it and forget it thing. I believe Tim's Speed3 has it as well.

The technology of these cars is really amazing me. The new 370Z had an auto "blip" to down shift, and it's a manual! Awesome!

No more heel toeing!

My 02 Trailblazer, 06 GXP and my 08 MS3 all had/have auto wipers. No more setting the intermittent speed. Not needed.

I want a new law that if you are being a total tool ie no lights, 55-60 in a 65 (traffic running 70-75), Waiting till the last ten feet to merge, Jumping in line at the front for a exit, Semis in the left lane, Stoping to go over a speed bumps,10mph exit ramps, and random braking for no reason. We the drivers in the position of ability to drive may p.i.t. your dumb ass into the ditch with out a ticket.