Columbus Blue Jackets 2009-2010 Season

TheHaze

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one else there last night? We need to sign the future jackets white team goalie to a contract and sit Mason. I swear the future jackets were giving us a live replay of the 1st period. Words can't describe how bad the team was last night.

My seats lastnight.

http://gallery.me.com/bbotte/100023/JacketsDec09.jpg?derivative=mmedium&source=web.jpg

Any one else there last night? We need to sign the future jackets white team goalie to a contract and sit Mason. I swear the future jackets were giving us a live replay of the 1st period. Words can't describe how bad the team was last night.

I was there last night. and ROFL to sitting Mason. Mason doesn't have the responsibility to not turn over pucks and get the pucks out of the defensive zone.

I had fun just booing Foote everytime he came on the ice, or touched the puck, or got hit by anyone.

My seats lastnight.

http://gallery.me.com/bbotte/100023/JacketsDec09.jpg?derivative=mmedium&source=web.jpg

I think he's slumping a bit but honestly not all of the bad play is on his shoulder's, you need the guys in front of you to do a better job not turning over the puck and keeping posession. The guys are playing shit defense even our stud defender's are playing like shit (commodore). Rumor is Hitch has lost the team and if this downward spiral continues... could lose something else, his job.

BTW nice seats. Last game i was in 112, 7th row up. PERFECT seats not bad for 80$

I have not been to a game yet this year. I am a failure as a fan. I usually make it to a ton of games but my employer no longer has a box there and we dont get a deal on tickets anymore. Anyone have the hook up on tickets?

Subway's running a promo, something like buy a few 5$ footlong's and they can sell you tix for 5$, looked like a good deal especially if you like subway. I can get them via work for 10$ a seat in 209 (normally 26$ seats). You can usually find a good scalp deal after the game starts too.