drinking.....

Linc5.0

Did our second night in a row of wine tasting @ Kroger last night (it was an Italian theme last night). Then went to the Tavern for a couple beers and bland food. Followed by a 1/2 bottle of Merlot.

Will probably go back for another wine tasting on Monday evening. :)

Pieced together a couple black&tans myself with some guinness and my girlfriends leftover shock top. It's rather tasty.

http://i36.tinypic.com/21biwwl.jpg

Black and Tan = Winnar!

Black and Tan + Mason Jar = Phail!

Black (Guinness) + Tan (Wheat Beer, Shock Top) = Phail and Aids!

With the lip of the mason jar you are blocking the pour of the "Tan" allowing the "Black" Guinness to pour over the lip freely.

INTERESTING SIDE NOTE:

Most people who don't drink Guinness, do so because "it's to heavy." Most people drink Wheat beers stating that they are light and refreshing, especially during the summer.

Guinness floats on top of most beers because it's specific gravity is less than most beers. It may be dark in color, and rich in flavor, but it's a lighter beer (Budweiser = 148 calories, Guinness = 125, Shock Top = 171 ). It also has less alcohol by volume at 4.0% than Bud Light, Coors light, Miller Lite (all @ 4.2%) and Shock Top (6.0%) .

Bet you did not know that?

Edited by Rotarded

Black and Tan = Winnar!

Black and Tan + Mason Jar = Phail!

Black (Guinness) + Tan (Wheat Beer, Shock Top) = Phail and Aids!

With the lip of the mason jar you are blocking the pour of the "Tan" allowing the "Black" Guinness to pour over the lip freely.

INTERESTING SIDE NOTE:

Most people who don't drink Guinness, do so because "it's to heavy." Most people drink Wheat beers stating that they are light and refreshing, especially during the summer.

Guinness floats on top of most beers because it's specific gravity is less than most beers. It may be dark in color, and rich in flavor, but it's a lighter beer (Budweiser = 148 calories, Guinness = 125, Shock Top = 171 ). It also has less alcohol by volume at 4.0% than Bud Light, Coors light, Miller Lite (all @ 4.2%) and Shock Top (6.0%) .

Bet you did not know that?

Thats a widemouth mason it has a 3" opening where the average pint glass is 3.25" it's fine really. The device sitting on top of my mason jar is a little turtle that you pour the guinness over so it doesn't get all mixed up with the tan.

The shock top isn't my favorite, it's just what I had on hand, though I do generally prefer a wheat with my guinness. Usually it's leine or blue moon in a pinch.

Jager by myself straight up. Is this bad?

Nope.

Pieced together a couple black&tans myself with some guinness and my girlfriends leftover shock top. It's rather tasty.

http://i36.tinypic.com/21biwwl.jpg

MMMMM yes but I rather have Guinness with Sam Adams.

Bad is not offering to drink with me prior to starting.

+10

I am sensing a THEME....

;)

KillJoy

lol