98 trans am 6spd pics inside

jmc3271647545506

i have a 98 trans am , its silver with grey leather in power everything here is wht th car has done to it

lets start the price at 5500 only reason im selling is to buy a beater and a bike

c6 wheels chrome with nitto drag radials and some radials also

410 gear

hurst shifter

long tube headers

ofy 3in

flowmaster catback

a cutout that go's with it

slp 85 mm maf

k&n cold air intake kit

newer clutch

new tune up

the car does have high miles 161??? but i u wouldnt think that if u heard it run overall the body is in good condition has a few ding and scratches let me know if ur interested i will have it out tonight and i do have pics on my phone thanks john 614-315-6618

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj167/johnc0327/09270914311.jpg

Edited by jmc327

quit being an idiot jon, you have a nice car, just drive the thing. You have a serious problem with buying/selling cars. Just drive it, you can work on my car if you feel like you just always have to be working on something..... come to think of it, I think brakes on a mustang are in the very near future :-)

quit being an idiot jon, you have a nice car, just drive the thing. You have a serious problem with buying/selling cars. Just drive it, you can work on my car if you feel like you just always have to be working on something..... come to think of it, I think brakes on a mustang are in the very near future :-)[/Quote]

this is the nicest car hes ever had. jon your a idiot. no one will give you what you need for it. why take a loss just for a bike, its about to be winter. you are dumber in the head then a horse is in the ass.