158 members have voted

1. 1. Track Day = F-Body VS BMW

• Sam's 5.0L BMW
    • Anthony's FireBurdy

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I might have to toss in the towel, I got a serious boost leak now on the car and it wont make any boost till 4500rpm or so and it wont go over 10# at all. I got to narrow it down to what the problem is and hopefully fix it. Hopefully I can find it quickly.

you have two weeks...I think you can handle it....

Guest Removed
Well I might have to toss in the towel, I got a serious boost leak now on the car and it wont make any boost till 4500rpm or so and it wont go over 10# at all. I got to narrow it down to what the problem is and hopefully fix it. Hopefully I can find it quickly.

what he \/ said

you have two weeks...I think you can handle it....

i got a smoke machine that will narrow it down real fast...lol

I would think a leak would also cause it to run rough. You can probably find and fix it in less than a day.

Hoping so, it was really weird at the track today. Would make 10# one pass, next one it would make 14#. Boost would come in all over the rpm range, once at 4500, next at 3500 then not till 4500 again. Really weird. Gonna put a better blow off valve on as well.

Hoping so, it was really weird at the track today. Would make 10# one pass, next one it would make 14#. Boost would come in all over the rpm range, once at 4500, next at 3500 then not till 4500 again. Really weird. Gonna put a better blow off valve on as well.

what track were you at?

• 2 weeks later...
Well I think the only way I beat anthony is if I can catch him on the big end. Car wont leave for shit but when the boost comes on it goes nuts. I think I got the wrong converter for this combo. I am trying to get ahold of Coan and see what they say about it.

Add a little shot to get it out of the hole :)