Free Castrol Edge and purolator plus Oil Filter :)

1fast5gp

5 quarts of castrol syntec or Castrol Edge and purelator Plus oil filter is on Sale at advance for 24.99.

Enter in the advance auto parts grandopening sweepstakes and get 10 dollars off 25 dollars purchase

http://advancegrandopenings.com/

Castrol Edge have a 15 dollar mail in rebate for 5 quarts of Castrol Edge.

http://www.castrol.com/castrol/sectiongenericarticle.do?categoryId=9030528&contentId=7055589

pretty much a free oil change

Is Castrol Edge any good?

Check out BobIsTheOilGuy.com the people on the forums seem to like three oils available in the US:

German Castrol (0-30 Syntec made in Germany and is only available in AutoZone)

Penzoil Platinum

and Castrol Edge.

They used to like Mobil 1, but recent UOAs have come back with an increase in Iron that's worrying people.

I'm psyched over the Advance deal with Edge. I've been wanting to use it in the STI, and this deal is just in time for my end of year oil change. The deal essentially figures out to be a slight discount on 4 quarts with a 5th quart and the filter free. Can't beat that.

Check out BobIsTheOilGuy.com the people on the forums seem to like three oils available in the US:

German Castrol (0-30 Syntec made in Germany and is only available in AutoZone)

Penzoil Platinum

and Castrol Edge.

They used to like Mobil 1, but recent UOAs have come back with an increase in Iron that's worrying people.

I'm psyched over the Advance deal with Edge. I've been wanting to use it in the STI, and this deal is just in time for my end of year oil change. The deal essentially figures out to be a slight discount on 4 quarts with a 5th quart and the filter free. Can't beat that.

Edge is getting good reviews from bob the oil guy. But i'm getting an UOA on my second oil change with this stuff. I hope it holds up as well or better than Rotella T in my wrx. :)

But i have been having trouble on finding if this oil is Group III or group IV. Some say it is PAO based, others say it is Mineral.

end of october.

10/28 specificly.

We keep selling out of the 5-30. But we still have some 10-30 left. (Dublin Rd Advance in Grandview) Our store and the surrounding ones get our truck on Monday. I'm not sure about stores further away than SW Columbus. But best bet is Monday evening if you want 5-30.

10/28 specificly.

We keep selling out of the 5-30. But we still have some 10-30 left. (Dublin Rd Advance in Grandview) Our store and the surrounding ones get our truck on Monday. I'm not sure about stores further away than SW Columbus. But best bet is Monday evening if you want 5-30.

no 40 weight offered?