New from toledo

FOX

you dont want a ride in one of these,,, you can no see shit! but on convoys all you need to see is forward! and the ride quality is shit. BUT it is bad ass knowing you can basically take down anything on the road! ( i have seen my fair share of shitty intros so i try and put any and all info out there)

i was deployed to the gateway to afghanastan, if you have been to afghanastan,,, you know where MANAS AB is, it was easy as pie,,, next will be convoy... THAT will be intense..

I used to date a girl that goes to toledo I used to put it in her butt on a regular basis that being said welcome to CR thank you for serving our country

she had great looking bobo's too + rep to stimmel and the new comer

I used to date a girl that goes to toledo I used to put it in her butt on a regular basis that being said welcome to CR thank you for serving our country

i as well found a girl from toledo, love it in the butt, and she has some tits to remember, let me tell you son. Welcome new man, thanks for the service, never said enough.

Welcome to CR - any pictures of the Stealth?

you dont want a ride in one of these,,, you can no see shit! but on convoys all you need to see is forward! and the ride quality is shit. BUT it is bad ass knowing you can basically take down anything on the road! ( i have seen my fair share of shitty intros so i try and put any and all info out there)

I beg to differ!! Throw a set of satellite communications equipment on the back of that beeyotch and it'll ride like a Cadillac!

This I know.

dont have any pictures of the stealth, its broken AGAIN and im tempted to sell it, but it always has been my dream car. so ill keep it. were you guys riding in the uparmored HMV's? or just the rag doors? rag doors are not bad,,its when you throw the extra 6,000pounds onto the vehicle. then they ride like shit. thanks for the welcome!

We just had a few hundred pounds of "drop weapons" in the back of ours :ninja:

Welcome aboard.

You have my attention?

dont have any pictures of the stealth, its broken AGAIN and im tempted to sell it, but it always has been my dream car. so ill keep it. were you guys riding in the uparmored HMV's? or just the rag doors? rag doors are not bad,,its when you throw the extra 6,000pounds onto the vehicle. then they ride like shit. thanks for the welcome!

Sorry to hear about the Stealth. I'm not very savy about them, but I hear they can be pretty quick! A friend of a friend has an AWD TT that he has put some work into, word has. The engine looks like a freegahn time machine! And I thought modern cars were hard enough to work on already.

Well, when we invaded we didn't have armor, so most of us threw the useless canvas doors in the back and went free ball'n! It wasn't until the second deployment that they placed armored doors and glass on.

And no... Marines didn't have the luxury of driving around in the Humvee/tanks that the Army has.:confused: