Test & Tune(s) at National Trails

PGH STEELERS

There are Test & Tunes scheduled for October 18th and October 25th From 12pm to 5pm at National Trails, I think prices are $15.00 for each event. Is anyone going to this? I know some other people who want to do this and not sure on which one to do or maybe both? Just let me know, thanks.

And please no disrespect to the motorcycles, but hopefully they don't keep jumping the line. It seems like every time I go to one of these test n tunes, the motorcycles can run like 3 runs to my 1 run.

It's not just motorcycles at Trails, it's anything that isn't in the street car lanes. That's the way it's been there for as long as I have been going. Motorcycles don't bother me that much, but when you have to wait an hour because a "race" car spilled all over the track only to have the next set of "race" cars go down and one break to end the night, you get a little annoyed with it. This type of stuff happens more often at the end of the year too, so be prepared.