White is a Trolling Douche

John Bruh

Guest tbutera2112
and this doesnt particularly mean coming to meets. hes also a trolling douche on the interwebs

reminds me of this dude i know who signed up on a forum to sell a vehicle, then went on to trash half the forum, immediately outlawing himself and ruining the chance of said sale by 110%

and this doesnt particularly mean coming to meets. hes also a trolling douche on the interwebs

ugh huh... ever think some peopel are jsut busy... he used to post alllll the dam time an then cut back a bit.. or mabey hes going threw some stuff.... :p rebuttle?

Guest tbutera2112
Consider yourself smarter....

:thumbup:

KillJoy

he doesn't even know the difference in meet and met....how can he be any smarter?

i mean...he didn't say "meat" like paul usually does, but still

he doesn't even know the difference in meet and met....how can he be any smarter?

Could you imagine the dumb that would occur if they met? Like I said.... he is smarter for not.

;)

KillJoy

Im curious. Whats the true definition of a "trolling douche" and do I fit in that category?

not you. just white.

hey come on now http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/smilies/1391.gif

Guest tbutera2112
Could you imagine the dumb that would occur if they met? Like I said.... he is smarter for not.

;)

KillJoy

If they met at a meet, I bet one of them would be giving the other the meat.

fo'sho

not you. just white.

hey come on now http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/smilies/1391.gif

yea your uber call out/hate thread has officially failed.

:gtfo:

If they met at a meet, I bet one of them would be giving the other the meat.

fo'sho

i shall stab you :cool:

Im curious. Whats the true definition of a "trolling douche" and do I fit in that category?

A troll, most commonly encountered on the internet, is any person who purposely causes controversy in a web community and disrupts shit for his own amusement. Trolls have been referred to in the web community as, trollers, assholes, jerks, and scum of the earth douchebags. The term probably derives from "trolling" or "trawling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. Troll is fine as a verb since trawling/trolling for comments and flames is innate troll behavior. Trolling is not to be confused with the gay slang verb "to troll", which means to trawl for anal sex, unless of course it's done by Perverted Justice.

Do you troll?

A troll, most commonly encountered on the internet, is any person who purposely causes controversy in a web community and disrupts shit for his own amusement. Trolls have been referred to in the web community as, trollers, assholes, jerks, and scum of the earth douchebags. The term probably derives from "trolling" or "trawling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. Troll is fine as a verb since trawling/trolling for comments and flames is innate troll behavior. Trolling is not to be confused with the gay slang verb "to troll", which means to trawl for anal sex, unless of course it's done by Perverted Justice.

Do you troll?

I do not troll....