Canon Digital Rebel

Clifford Automotive

I'm selling my "at risk" camera... I have held on to this camera for several years. Really only use it to hang out of cars, lean way to far off a bridge upside down, all the stupid stuff with. I have a nicer camera for everything else.

Canon Digital Rebel

with 18-55 Kit Lens

Canon Grip

6.3mp

10k shutter actuations

All user manuals and boxes, and battery+charger, are still intact and will be included.

I would like to see $300 for all of it.

Camera has been great for me since the day it was released by Canon. This is an older camera but it compares to newer consumer Nikons that are on the market today. Never been dropped or abused in any way.

This would be a great oppurtunity for someone still wanting to step into the DSLR world. Or someone new to photography all together.

Took the pic in my sig. :D

and I can vouch that it makes awesome prints. they are hanging above his desk at the shop and look sharp :thumbup:

Very nice camera for anyone who is interested. Definitely better than any P&S or bridge camera out there for the same money.

Don't compare MP's either. a 6mp DSLR will smoke a 10-12MP P&S every day of the week.

They are for sure great. Thanks Tim! Thanks guys.

I was taking it over to Cord Camera to sell it to them today, but the buyer is on vacation. Since noticing more and more people here getting into photography, and reading of people wanting to shoot, I thought Id through it out here.

I always loved this camera, its just time to make some room in the bag for some new lenses.

Whatever 15% off retail was the day the camera was released by Canon.

When I shot film I used Nikons. I still have my Nikons and they are great build. This camera is what put DSLR on the map for consumers years ago.

Like stated, I've had this camera since the day it was released to the market. I have had many different Canon bodies since this. Ive cleared the inventory off all but this one, and now stick with my 50D.