Calling all lame ass shit talkers

Cordell

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard you got a black vette because it reminds you of the batman comics you used to jerk off to.... I also heard when you do the pencil trick it disapears into your butthole... I heard other things too but I wasnt listening...

Actually, I got a black vette because it offered the best reflection so I could get the best view of how bad ass I am. You also seem fascinated with buttholes and penii... There is a lot of pent up repression going on on CR... I hear you can release this 'load' on Killjoy...

Actually, I got a black vette because it offered the best reflection so I could get the best view of how bad ass I am. You also seem fascinated with buttholes and penii... There is a lot of pent up repression going on on CR... I hear you can release this 'load' on Killjoy...

killjoy loves "loads" whatever that means. ppffftttt

Oh wait you mean this?

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/Semen2.jpg

I am fascinated with penii and booty butts. I think it all goes back to when I was young and realized that I wasnt gay but really really wanted to be. I acted gay because it was cool but could never get it right. All the gay guys told me my lisp was fake and that I wasnt pretty enough to be gay. CR gives me an outlet to act gay without anyone knowing how manly and incredibly straight I really look. Fucking models and superstars gets old. Sometimes I just want to act like a normal straight guy that acts gay like a gay guy thats not acting straight and not have pussy thrown at me everyday by hot bitches ya know :(

I am fascinated with penii and booty butts. I think it all goes back to when I was young and realized that I wasnt gay but really really wanted to be. I acted gay because it was cool but I could never get it right. All the gay guys told me my lisp was fake and that I wasnt pretty enough to be gay. CR gives me an outlet to act gay without anyone knowing how manly and incredibly straight I really look.

And H-clap like you own it.

actually, we are in baby making mode, so it is great actually :lol:

how is your right hand? Or did you switch it up this week w/ your left?

Just had that talk with my wife. We are about a year out from that. Good luck with that, and have fun (baby making, not taking care of the prego wife lol)

I am fascinated with penii and booty butts. I think it all goes back to when I was young and realized that I wasnt gay but really really wanted to be. I acted gay because it was cool but could never get it right. All the gay guys told me my lisp was fake and that I wasnt pretty enough to be gay. CR gives me an outlet to act gay without anyone knowing how manly and incredibly straight I really look. Fucking models andf superstars gets old. Sometimes I just want to act like a normal gay guy and not have pussy thrown at me everyday by hot bitches ya know :(

This post is gayer than vinyl racing stripes.

actually, we are in baby making mode, so it is great actually :lol:

how is your right hand? Or did you switch it up this week w/ your left?

I have not used a hand for more years then I can remember.

The WIFE is more then ready whenever I am. Our 3 year old is proof.

If you thing MAKING is fun.... wait until Month 7.

:thumbup:

KillJoy