Calling all lame ass shit talkers

Cordell

oh ok. now what ru talkin about with the promotion fuckup?

They don't promote like the active army does. Active Army you go in front of a promotion board full of 1st Seargents and your Battalion Seargent Major. After being grilled with quesitons on basically everything, you get a score from the board. If you have enough points the month those become active (meaning you passed the board) you get your rank you earned. The Guard uses a "slot" like system. No slot = No rank. Not to mention you have the buddy buddy system working in the National Guard too. But like everywhere politics and ass kissing can get you far...............to a point.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a family, I love how a bunch of people complain and yell at everyone on here and don't show up to the meets to actualy meet people.

I also love how people are at each other's throats on here then at the meet they are best friends lol.

What a family, I love how a bunch of people complain and yell at everyone on here and don't show up to the meets to actualy meet people.

I also love how people are at each other's throats on here then at the meet they are best friends lol.

Quoted for truth, justice and the american fuckin way

Guest tbutera2112

dont be getting all sentimental on here...we dont need this faggotry in this thread of awesomefailness

Guest tbutera2112
hmm, I figured this would die after I left... guess not.

youre not the fucking center of attention just because you have a vette, bmw, and a nice tv....nobody gives a fuck dude

youre not the fucking center of attention just because you have a vette, bmw, and a nice tv....nobody gives a fuck dude

You are right, I am not the center of attention because of those things, those things just follow suit with me being a BAMF, which is why I am the center of attention.

Besides, you clearly didnt know what i was talking about w/ my statement. Last night, when I left this thread, I ahd about +20 more posts than anyone else in it... even after all that, I still am only 1 of 2 people with 50 posts in the thread. Therefore, I figured since I was basically fueling the thread last night, it would fall off after I had left.

Guest tbutera2112
You are right, I am not the center of attention because of those things, those things just follow suit with me being a BAMF, which is why I am the center of attention.

touche, sir