Calling all lame ass shit talkers

Cordell

WTF do I care how long you've trolled around this site, obviously never met you becasue you don't go to any CR meets. As far as I'm concerned you're just a lame fuck of a keyboard warrior. Oh my god you have a Vette, maybe I should bow down to your greatness.

Not only does he have a Vette, but it RUNS! :p

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF do I care how long you've trolled around this site, obviously never met you becasue you don't go to any CR meets. As far as I'm concerned you're just a lame fuck of a keyboard warrior. Oh my god you have a Vette, maybe I should bow down to your greatness.

I hardly troll around this site... unfortunately Kitchen posts dont build your post count :lol:

I am a bad ass keyboard warrior by the way. Yes, you should bow down to me, but not necessarily because I have a vette... but because you should show your superiors respect.

And why the fuck would I got to a lame CR meet, when there are plenty in Cincy to attend.

I hardly troll around this site... unfortunately Kitchen posts dont build your post count :lol:

I am a bad ass keyboard warrior by the way. Yes, you should bow down to me, but not necessarily because I have a vette... but because you should show your superiors respect.

And why the fuck would I got to a lame CR meet, when there are plenty in Cincy to attend.

Eh fuck Cincy, but I may just make the trip so you can see just who the superior is. Don't get any ideas, it's rebuilding time for me, but I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Now thats not very nice to put down CR meets considering you are on FUCKING CR!!! kthnkxbye

H22, your a tool, talking shit to people, including someone in high school, who has contributed more to the forum and meets than the 4 year veteran.

GTFO douch bag.

Oh hey, a nutswinger... Im sorry could you repeat yourself, all I hear is "garbble garble garble" from Cordells balls in your mouth.

"contributed more to the forum" :lol: and you called ME a tool :lol:

Oh hey, a nutswinger... Im sorry could you repeat yourself, all I hear is "garbble garble garble" from Cordells balls in your mouth.

"contributed more to the forum" :lol:and you called ME a tool :lol:

No nut swinger, just have a similar dislike for you as he does.

Yes, I do.