Sam

Buck531

Sam you piece of shit. You came over.. TWICE to cut out the concrete block in on the garage floor AND the block on the side where the window was. AND you didn't ask for any money. You fucking rock. Period.

:bangbang:

Yeah. We got the door in today. It looks awesome and only had to shim it in a few spaced. Other than that it's rock solid.

Thanks again man.

Ahh, none needed, thats more understandable.

Yeah there was a window on the side of the garage. All Sam did was go do down the sides of the window on both sides and cut it. Then came back out and cut the top so we could fit the door in.

Then my garage floor looked like this

-----------^^^--------. He cut the concrete where the ^^^ is so I could level it (garage wasn't sitting correctly.

Sam, do you look at an address on Franklin County Auditor, and estimate how big a driveway is?

I've toyed with the idea of tearing out my asphalt drive myself (rental bobcat), do the aggregate base, and have a concrete professional pour and set the driveway. Fiber-reinforced, of course...