Obama wins Nobel peace prize

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i think i am going to have to side with the wtf'ers on this one. really? what the heck? honestly what did he do to earn this? "citing his outreach to the Muslim world and attempts to curb nuclear proliferation" weren't we already doing this? i have lost all interest in prize "prize" now.

yea i think i am going to have to side with the wtf'ers on this one. really? what the heck? honestly what did he do to earn this? "citing his outreach to the Muslim world and attempts to curb nuclear proliferation" weren't we already doing this? i have lost all interest in prize "prize" now.

That's one hell of a prize!

Seriously WTF?

Don't you worry about it, cutey.

I have nothing to add, other then I can think of several others who would deserve the Nobel over Obama.

ok works for me. he thinks i'm cute! i feel loved. isnt it cutie?

and i lost respect for the "prize" when you just have to read some speeches to get it. i mean did he personally, on his own, really change or do anything? someone show me something that HE did that really warrants the dang peace prize. they must have been short on people to give it too this time around. i am not against him getting it, but come on do something real for it. oh well grats to him i guess.

Don't you worry about it, cutey.

I have nothing to add, other then I can think of several others who would deserve the Nobel over Obama.

LOL! If TheHaze isnt going to debate the topic it pretty much means the topic is wayyyyyyy too easy.

• Downvote 1

LOL! If TheHaze isnt going to debate the topic it pretty much means the topic is wayyyyyyy too easy.

Since you insist:

One of the few things I respect of Obama is his supposed openness to diplomacy. Not even Clinton advocated it the way he does. However, he has not particularly practiced this diplomacy yet, nor even had the time to. Therefore, I do not see what qualifications the Nobel committee looked at. It is not "bad" that the President won it, it just looks questionable why others who are more qualified have never won it.