holy shit...face split

Guest tbutera2112

I actually have a worse video then that. Cliffs are a guy in a asian country gets hit my a truck while riding a motorcycle, gets cut in half right above his waist, his internals are all hanging out, he is still awake and talking to camera guy, all the while putting his hands inside himself holding shit, literally inside his half body. It is horrible to watch cause he is like so calm about it and doesnt scream or yell, and yes he lives.

Reminds me of some shit I've seen in Iraq. Insane what a human body can live through after going through something that should've killed them.

i actually think the face guy is worse than the murder one. at least the murder guy didnt have to live thru that shit any more

if by murder you're talking about the dude getting his head sawed off, man that thing still fucks with my head hearing the guy....

His bottom half went onto to become a semi-accomplished actor playing the part of Assy McGee. :D

Ah, fuck, if there were a hell you'd find me in it... lol