Free family fun Sunday October 11th

Doc1647545523

A number of CR folks are on tight budgets and have families, and I think everyone appreciates that some of the events that the rest of us take for granted are difficult/impossible for you to justify because of the cost.......

So don't let this opportunity pass you by.

A number of us are going to show our cars this Sunday at the Zoo: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70788

In pre-registration (which is $15), we are asked to enter the names of four people for free Zoo admission (includes car show) for Sunday. We can then print the admission tickets. I'm sure some of us don't have 3 additional guests for the day, and we can hook up with CR members who want to bring their kids to the Zoo and car show.

Please post to this thread if you have free tickets to spare or if you and your family would like free tickets to the event. I'm sure between us all we can see that these tickets, which would prolly go to waste otherwise, can end up in the hands of those who would enjoy them.

As of right now, I have three free tickets--I just need names to put on them.

It's forecast to be a beautiful day ..... why not bring the kids to the Zoo?

Doc, does it matter what car you show? I'll enter it with the escalade, cause i was planning on coming anyway. That way i would be able to offer some free zoo tickets...OR i could show the merc for you :)

Well, hook up with John earlier on this thread so that he can bring his family for free.

I don't think it makes any difference what car I show .... nothing of mine is going to win at an event that's primarily muscle car and classic car. None of my stuff is "show quality." My sister's bringing her restored El Camino, and that's much more along the lines of what the judges would be interested in.

I'm bringing the Century just because I think people might be interested in seeing a car that they've never even heard of. And there are a few curious people at every show who really enjoy learning what a car like that is all about.

If I ever need a volunteer to drive the Benz, I'll be sure to put you at the end of the line. :rolleyes:

Bump

Does anyone who is showing a car today at the Zoo have extra tickets for the CR members who have posted on this thread and could use the hookup? If so, please post here or PM them.

It promises to be a beautiful day for the show and a walk around the Zoo with the kids. :D

Today, 12-4 p.m. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70788