Anyone bought a mattress?

Bam

LOL HOLY FUCK. Ok, I went from thinking $500 to it being around $1000, but you went from thinking $200 to it being $2200. :eek: You didnt even have to go home and think about it? lol i wish i was ballin like you.

Ballin my ass. That shit hurt my feelings and broke me down. Unfortunately I have a California King so everything for it is expensive.

My last 2 mattress have come from Mattress Mart. First one last probably 6 years with heavy bed room use (first years married/together). Just got a new one from them last fall. We got it at the Mattress Mart Outlet store next to Giant Eagle at Lewis Center. We got what they call their "crazy quilt" in queen size for $400. It has been a great mattress and I would recommend them to anyone.

we bought a king sized stern and foster pillow top for 450 brand new. We went to a place called discount furniture in front of eastland mall. It dont look like much from the outside but they have some nice items in there. We got ours 3 years ago and have had no problems.

If you go there dont settle on there price as marked. They was asking 550 for ours and i jewed him down 100$

i can flip my pillow top??

it has pillow top on both sides...do they make them with a pillow top on just one side?

also, they make slip covers you can buy that slide on over the mattress and under the sheets, theyre a pillow top slip on type deal...so you can still flip it

You're right, they do make dual pillow top's. They also make single sided "non-flip" pillow tops. I only ever see the single sided ones though. But then again, I haven't shopped for a mattress but once.

mattress firm wont close..they got like over 500 stores across the us....the cape york is a good firm simmons bed....its heavy also....also the warranty comes with any bed you buy you don't need to pay extra for it. try looking for that bed in one of the clearance stores...any person at any mattress firm store can check what they have in the clearance at the clearance store... if you wanna save on the bed you like see if they have one clearanced

Parents dropped $4000 on a Temper King few days ago. Had no idea shit went that high. Bought a 16" queen pillowtop at VC few years ago for 1k. Still nice and you can't flip it but you can 180 degree it to change it up if need be