Rem710 7mm and Moss 835

KentStateTsi

local pawn shop has 25% everything this week including firearms.

the 710 would be $300 and the 835 would be $150

I've read most 500/590 parts will fit on an 835. I've also read that people don't like the 710 for shots farther than 250yds.

Pros/cons/input is greatly appreciated.

They also have a 92F with crimson trace for $350 in brushed finish.

Will my wife have a reason to bitch when I come home with 3 more? Or are the top 2 ok choices. hog/deer are rampant down here and Ft. Stewart holds open shoots monthly.

As much as I despise the 92F being a service pistol, I don't mind shooting it. Ohio holds the State Combat Pistol matches every year for the Army/Air Guard. I placed in the top 10 for the beginer class, without really firing the M9 all that often. Plus, it being a 92F you can always score some mags.

The 835 is more or less a HUNTING shotgun only. If you do a fair amount of hunting I'd pick it up. I've never had an issue with mine while I had it.

710 is junk. they have plastic trigger guards and ive heard of them having problems with the bolt handle falling off. m9-junk aswell unless you like being injured by the weapon blowing its slide off.

never shot a 835 but i love my 500