I always nut my pants watching this M3...

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear OP, i like the M3 exhaust you posted although it may not be for all. I for one enjoyed it. The inline 6 BMW engine is an iconic sound, since they don't need to redesign a motor that was done right the first time over and over again like most American cars seem to do. Great sounds.

Farkas- I assume that starlet had ITB's? Is your mr2 going to have iTB's?

isn't that M3 a v8? what is with all this inline 6 bullshit? either way i really like the sound coming out of the m3, wouldn't want to DD something that loud, but it would be a fun weekend car

Oh and the turd sounds that come out of a GN are the best sounds ever :rolleyes:

this thread went a bit off topic so I'll jump around. To hit on the BMW world, look at ONEandONLY.

Here's their e46

and here's the true BMW hotness e60 M5

both videos are long with wicked awesome 80s Japanese electronic music intros.

on the topic of other motors, while I agree with Farkas that the 355 is mega-hot, I must submit the true hotness in the Kressieg world.

and I doubt the OP really thought it sounded like a F1 car, but merely about as close as a "civilian" car would get. On the topic of F1...nothing beats the v12 era. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBXUOomynxw