Kicker = Football Player?

Main3s

Reason #1994955 why football sucks. One dedicated person (cant call him a player) who only goes up to kick the ball.

Take off your man-pads and go play rugby.

Really? Cuz I love hanging out other dude bros, grabbing bros, diving after bros all while my balls hang out of my 1976 Boston Celtics shorts. Sounds awesome

I did a lil kicking in HS, went to couple lil camps as well. But I started CB, WR, P, and PR also. So was I not a football player? Kicker is no doubt a football player, like it or not. Last chance attempt and last chance player at the same time. Some of them are good athletes, they just happen to kick. Trepasso was a good RB in HS at Pickerington, now he's punting in the NFL. Hell he scored a touchdown this year on a fake field goal. I'd say that impacted the game which = football player. Oh yeah, there is this other guy named Jim Thorpe. Guess what? He was the kicker as well....just sayin

SHIEF not to burst your bubble but it was a fake Punt that AJ scored on and he was cut by the Titans...then he was cut by the Jets a day after they signed him lol

http://turnonthejets.com/tag/aj-trapasso/

Double somma bitch. Yeah was a punt. He was still a good RB though at HS level, lol. For a moment he was more than a punter......then he was cut....and cut again

AJ trapasso, the only punter I've ever seen run for a touchdown.

Mike Nugent = beast, theres a reason he was a captain for the buckeyes.

Jeff Reed the steelers kicker, also very beast for a kicker

A kicker/punter can definitely be a football player but they can also be total pusses

Name 5 kickers and the team they play for in the NFL without the help of google...

Jeff Reed - Steelers

Rob Bironas - Titans

Adam Viniteria - Colts

Mason Crosby - Packers

Nate Kaeding - Chargers

Too easy. If you asked punters, eh maybe.

I couldn't name five tight ends, five centers, five cornerbacks, or five anythings aside quarterbacks, running backs, and wide receivers. doesn't mean shit about whether or not they are football players. Kickers are definitely football players. Like anyone on the team, they only fill a certain role.

But it does show how much you pay attention to the game. So you most likely know nothing more than an average person that just turns on the game b/c there's nothing else on.

Even the worst kickers on the worst teams in the NFL are making league-minimum $350k a year. That's a pretty real salary, so I'd say he's a real football player.

Then you've got guys like Jeff Feagles, who used to wear #10 until the G-men drafted Elisha Manning. Elisha paid him $10k so he could have the number. So Feagles took #17. Then they get Plaxi-shootyourselfintheleg Burress and he put an addition on Feagles' house to get #17. Not a bad life if you ask me.