Kicker = Football Player?

Main3s

Certainly more so than half the wannabe arm chair commentators who use "we" when referring to their team of choice.

:lol: I hate that.

But really, a football player that you can't hit, who probably doesn't even work out with the team.

anyone can kick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqeNWFeMqPU Im joking of course but i think they are football players as well

They ought to make it where a kicker has to do somthing else. Just seems weak. I'm not saying that I can kick a field goal from 45 yards out. I probably could if that's THE ONLY thing I had to do. They don't even break a sweat.

Kickers have won and lost games. They fall under the same if not more pressure than a QB in some situations. Punters have saved punt returners from taking punts back for a touchdown on numerous occasions. They are just as much of a player as anybody else.

I couldn't name five tight ends, five centers, five cornerbacks, or five anythings aside quarterbacks, running backs, and wide receivers. doesn't mean shit about whether or not they are football players. Kickers are definitely football players. Like anyone on the team, they only fill a certain role.

How many games have been won and lost by a kicker? I say yes they are a real football player. Not to mention alot of times they are one of the fastest players on the team since most of them have a soccer background. Also if you wanna talk about not being able to be hit then you might wanna go talk to the pussies we call QB's.Talk about pre-madonnas, if you put on pads you should be able to get hit regardless of position. How many times have you seen a kicker get blown up on a return? Here how about a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNtmxsGY0pA

I couldn't name five tight ends, five centers, five cornerbacks, or five anythings aside quarterbacks, running backs, and wide receivers. doesn't mean shit about whether or not they are football players. Kickers are definitely football players. Like anyone on the team, they only fill a certain role.

Touché!

is a pitcher is baseball that only comes in for two innings a game a baseball player? whats the difference?

I was thinking the same thing... a closer throws 3 outs 4 times a week.

This is exactly why I always liked individual sports better than team. I want to be in control of everything that happens... although... I could have played D1 golf if I just had someone else to putt for me.

baseball is barley a sport. Most baseball players arent even real athletes. Kickers and punters are a vital part of football. They dont do that much most of the time but they make huge plays that win games for teams every year. Adam Vinitari won 3 superbowls with last second field goals with the pats.

baseball is barley a sport. Most baseball players arent even real athletes. Kickers and punters are a vital part of football. They dont do that much most of the time but they make huge plays that win games for teams every year. Adam Vinitari won 3 superbowls with last second field goals with the pats.

Yeah.. Baseball has got to be the most... you know what... fuck it, that's another thread.