Credit Cards.

Igor

I paid mine off in full the other month $6000 cash. That was fun. They wouldnt lower my interest from 23% to 12% so I said fuck you, you get none instead.

Fuck you US Bank. And quit trying to lure me in now with cheap moniezzz now...

Agreed. FUCK you chase.. :D

Congratz! Now lock your CC in a safe to never be used again ;)

pssh, i use mine daily and receive $250 cash back every quarter...and never leave a balance. Now why would I chose not to receive a $1000 annual bonus for no reason?

pssh, i use mine daily and receive $250 cash back every quarter...and never leave a balance. Now why would I chose not to receive a $1000 annual bonus for no reason?

I thought the same thing. Then I quit using them and paid straight cash. The first month I did that, I had more money at the end of the month. I thought it was a fluke and tried for a second month to pay cash. Same result.

For me, I spent more because I didnt look at a purchase with a CC as "real" money. I also dreaded to get my statements even though I paid them in full.

Life is just easier with out em. Nobody ever says, "I got rich on CC points!" :)

That is fine if you pay it off monthly. I use one to pay all my bills with then just transfer the money out of my checking account in one lump sum. Good way to rack up points quickly :cool:

I thought the same thing. Then I quit using them and paid straight cash. The first month I did that, I had more money at the end of the month. I thought it was a fluke and tried for a second month to pay cash. Same result.

For me, I spent more because I didnt look at a purchase with a CC as "real" money. I also dreaded to get my statements even though I paid them in full.

Life is just easier with out em. Nobody ever says, "I got rich on CC points!" :)

Might be possible, but I don't screw around with the points, COLD HARD CASH. And just curious, any idea on how much you saved, because it'd have to be quite a bit to make it worthwhile. Because if you're only saving $100/month by NOT using your CC and cash instead, but if you would've used your CC you would've gotten $1000 back every 12 months, that means you really only saved $200 over the whole year, or $16.66/month and you went without quite a bit less. Just saying...

I just did the same over the past few months...paid off a few credit cards, some old bank debt, sold my GTO, etc etc. I feel great with all of it off my shoulders! Now i just really miss my GTO :( Congrats to you!

Btw....i really need to change my sig lol