Found a good deal on Glock 17 and 22 mags

Mark1647545493

Centerfire Systems out of Kentucky has Glock 17 and Glock 22 mags made for the Korean military for $9.99 for the 17rnd and 15rnd mags and $14.99 for the 31rnd mags. They are brand new. I bought some for my 22 and they work just as good as the factory mags. The spring is a little tight but that is the worst thing I could find.

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/

I wouldn't rely on them for all out bet-your-life-on-it reliability. They have not been as good as stock mags, but if you label them separately as shooter mags as opposed to SD mags you will be good to go.

(I witnessed a couple fail in classroom activities, and I had a 40s&w mag from them that failed to perform flawlessly.)

I don't carry so the only shooting I do is at the range. I keep one of the factory mags full of HPs while being used for home defense. So far after 350 rounds I haven't had a failure yet. I've bought junk mags before from Pro-Mag and these are much better quality than that.

What kind of failures did you see from these so I'll know what to look out?