ZR-1 does a 10.85..........stock

Aaron

There's no other car around that sounds sexier than that. /subject.

Bitch please, now you are just talking crazy shit, That doesn't eve compare to a F1 Ferrari on a few shifts from 15- 18k rpm.

Starts at 48 Seconds. /subject

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Ferrari-F1-Schumacher-at_44803.htm

Don't get me wrong I love the ZR1 and would buy one if I could afford it. But saying there is no other car that sounds sexier than that is fucking ludicrisp, not to be confused with super sugar crisp. :cool:

Guest tbutera2112
first vid for the 10.85 was stock tires second vid was 10.73 with drag radials

oh ok...i was just going off of the video description

i woulda thought it would gain more than .12 with DRs...slicks should help out a lot

oh ok...i was just going off of the video description

i woulda thought it would gain more than .12 with DRs...slicks should help out a lot

Both drivers said that they aren't familiar with the ZR-1 enough yet and that the car has a 10.5X in it with DR's. I posted another link that has the original thread and all the info.

• 2 weeks later...
It doesn't surprise me, but that looked so uneventful. Granted it is a video from outside of the car. Pretty amazing that there are 100% stock cars out there running 10's very easily. Take most of our cars that run, at best 12's, and usually 13's or 14's stock and make them run 10's and it's usually all kinds of drama.