old vinal

Spidey2721

is ther emoney to be made selling these things? ive got boxes full of these things hmm anything your looking for i might be able to search threw an see if i have any

Vinyl sales have increased over the last few years, but you still won't get much for your old records unless they are rare and in high demand by collectors. Used Kids on High Street near Campus will buy your old ones, you could always take them in and see what they'd give you but I wouldn't expect a lot.

yea i just picked up two copies of beatles help album in real good condition for not too much. a cousin has a real good store here in town. have a bid in on the beatles first album "meet the beatles" for ten bucks. prolly in fair condition. the rare versions and still sealed mint conditions can go for more money though. Ten, i could have picked up tonight but i didnt. i picked up the second album of "help" cause the first one i got was a import version and was in too good condition to use as a player. mostly i am looking for some good players. not so much the still sealed pristine copys. i want to listen to them.

yea i just picked up two copies of beatles help album in real good condition for not too much. a cousin has a real good store here in town. have a bid in on the beatles first album "meet the beatles" for ten bucks. prolly in fair condition. the rare versions and still sealed mint conditions can go for more money though. Ten, i could have picked up tonight but i didnt. i picked up the second album of "help" cause the first one i got was a import version and was in too good condition to use as a player. mostly i am looking for some good players. not so much the still sealed pristine copys. i want to listen to them.

If you come across any more copies of that record, let me know. I've been looking for it for a while now and haven't had much luck. I'm looking for the actual album, not the US release that is missing all the good songs.