Need Help Debugging my Computer! Look!

Diamonds

So, I have some fake Virus protection program that is fucking up my computer and I jsut want to wipe every single thing off the computer and restart from ground zero.

I have the original disk that the computer came with. I assume you can use this disk to reinstall everything.

How do i do it? do i have to delete basically my entire operating system and then put the disk in and re upload everything?

Or do i just put the disk in and it will be straight forward from there?

Can someone tell me step by step?

Basically, I have viruses, and i want to start over from scratch, i don't care about backing up files or losing anything. I just want the computer to act like the day I first bought it, and do I have the disk that will allow that!

Bob just put in the disk, and it should boot from the disk. If it doesent boot from the disk, there will be in the upper right hand corner of the screen instructions for boot options. one may be press X button to boot from cd. make sure you hit that button as it boots.

just follow the onscreen instructions.

Bob just put in the disk, and it should boot from the disk. If it doesent boot from the disk, there will be in the upper right hand corner of the screen instructions for boot options. one may be press X button to boot from cd. make sure you hit that button as it boots.

just follow the onscreen instructions.

and if i do this it should kill all the old files and OS and employ a brand new set of everything?

explicate more on why i have to hit x as it reboots?

by chance is it "windows police pro"?

just had this shit on my computer, my dad, who is the computer guru couldnt get it out.

somehow after a couple weeks and trying a couple programs, it just went away. it was odd.

still buying a new computer soon though...

Malwarebytes can remove Antivirus XP 2009. Usually the malware is designed to detect malwarebytes running and kills the process. If you download it, rename the file before installing it. Then dont instatlly run it after installing, go to where you installed it, find mbam.exe i believe it's called and rename to something like xma4.exe, run it update it. and you should be good to go.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/