STi is done :)

oh8sti

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you ever do decide to mod the Speed a little more aggressively, invest in a WOTbox. Launch control + Flatfoot shifting = win in boosted cars for <$200.

No need. I can shift extremely well and the stock ms3 tranny is strong as he'll and the ko4 spools quite fast.

No need. I can shift extremely well and the stock ms3 tranny is strong as he'll and the ko4 spools quite fast.

we need to run sometime. my friend that moved away has a speed3 and he talks soo much shit. this will be friendly between u and i, but the mystery will be solved between him and i.

sweet pics!!! /sarcasm

Josh and i took some pic today that were sweet. I will post them as soon as he gets them on photobucket.

But in all seriousness, why would you want to see a stock looking STi motor....you can find those on google.

we need to run sometime. my friend that moved away has a speed3 and he talks soo much shit. this will be friendly between u and i, but the mystery will be solved between him and i.

If you're heavily modded, it won't be much fun and really not necessary. Stock for stock, it would be worthwhile fun. What mods does he have? Stock, MS3's can run 13.7's and some have gone 13.6's, but usually it's high 13's.

I don't flog mine off the line since it's my daily driver, but I like to have fun around town. 2-3-4 is a lot of fun. On-Ramps are a blast. 3-4-5 and she's gone in triple digits easily. I've surprise many a Mustang in her. Lately it's been newer style Mustang GT's and a few V6's :rolleyes: that want to play. From a roll I grin a lot.

If you're heavily modded, it won't be much fun and really not necessary. Stock for stock, it would be worthwhile fun. What mods does he have? Stock, MS3's can run 13.7's and some have gone 13.6's, but usually it's high 13's.

I don't flog mine off the line since it's my daily driver, but I like to have fun around town. 2-3-4 is a lot of fun. On-Ramps are a blast. 3-4-5 and she's gone in triple digits easily. I've surprise many a Mustang in her. Lately it's been newer style Mustang GT's and a few V6's :rolleyes: that want to play. From a roll I grin a lot.

my car runs 13.1 in the quarter on street radials. however, the 4.10s top out in fourth gear at 110. so a 40-110 would be my only chance. anything after 110 is SSLOWWWW. modded... id say im pretty modded =P

his mods: intercooler, aftermarket BOV, and i believe hes running 25 psi with forged internals.

my car runs 13.1 in the quarter on street radials. however, the 4.10s top out in fourth gear at 110. so a 40-110 would be my only chance. anything after 110 is SSLOWWWW. modded... id say im pretty modded =P

his mods: intercooler, aftermarket BOV, and i believe hes running 25 psi with forged internals.

home. is your freinds name adrew piles?

He better have some bottom end work. Rods on these are the weak point. Folks bumping from 16-20lbs boost are blowing motors. I'd be surprised if he's running 25psi on the stock KO4 though. If he is, he's building up a lot of heat in a relatively small turbo. I'd put a gt35r+ on their run some real boost and deal with a little lag down low. Those are the ones pulling very low 13's and 12's. He's likely low 13's but will likely be replacing his turbo soon.

u run 13s...thats not modded

He better have some bottom end work. Rods on these are the weak point. Folks bumping from 16-20lbs boost are blowing motors. I'd be surprised if he's running 25psi on the stock KO4 though. If he is, he's building up a lot of heat in a relatively small turbo. I'd put a gt35r+ on their run some real boost and deal with a little lag down low. Those are the ones pulling very low 13's and 12's. He's likely low 13's but will likely be replacing his turbo soon.

if they have 35r's and are only running 13's there is something very wrong with them or their car....

With a built motor and awd that car should be in the 10's with a 35r

thats why i would literally kill myself if i couldnt get it to 11.50's

What my car needs is a driver mod tho...this new clutch is not real friendly compared to my stocker.