Do you think the Buckeyes play like a top ten team?

mrblunt

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt trust them either. Way way way too inconsistent.

Losing this game could be the best thing for Pryor. Without being in the hunt for a championship it will give the coaches a chance to let him throw in less stressful situation and actually work towards getting better... You can tell they dont trust him right now.

i agree, they need to lose this game but honestly, they are wasting their time on TP. he's going to be a senior and no better of a passer. i hope im wrong... :(

i agree, they need to lose this game but honestly, they are wasting their time on TP. he's going to be a senior and no better of a passer. i hope im wrong... :(

Me too.. I hope they are playing him because he does better in practice and not because of politics

Blah Blah Blah, my name is Bob, I enjoy the ice dancing of motorsports, and need to keep quiet, because no one gives a shit about my opinion

Pryor was at least 50% of this loss.

Excusses for him have dried up. Young or not, most good Jr. year QB's don't have the playing time that Pryor has had. It's time to look at alternatives.

Today, pryor is the college jamarcus russell......Tress is just dumb and needs some imagination. We need a o cord, tress cannot do the job. Pryor stairs down his recievers all day long. Pryor lost the game for us today plain and simple. Dont try to make excuses for his lack of execution. No one compare where he is now to Vince young that argument has gone stale. We deserved to lose we are not a top 10 team. Our offense AGAIN sucks our D cant bail us out every time. Who the hell goes for a field goal when we are down by more then 10 points. Tress needs to go. "oh he won the national championship"....with coopers players. we are once again and always will be the laughing stock of college football. FML

purdue is not a good team by any means but we most def look like the team from varsity blues the night after a bender (hungover hight school team). Every team has off games but today just happened to be the worst off game I have ever seen :( I don't and have not thought all year that we are a top 5 team this year but today made me worried we might have a long remainder of the year ahead :(

Pryor was at least 50% of this loss.

Excusses for him have dried up. Young or not, most good Jr. year QB's don't have the playing time that Pryor has had. It's time to look at alternatives.

Pryor isn't a jr he's a so, and I'll say it again Troy Smith wasn't good until his Sr. year and neither was Texas QB Vince Young, if anyone paid attention to Pryor's rushing yards he's now over 1,000+ yards, Troy Smith left OSU with 1,179 give or take a few yards, yes Pryor still has a ton of work to do on his passing game and decision making but I see him getting better in the future

The O-line was a bunch of fucking nancys today. They pressured him into stupid play after stupid play. Reminded me of the embarrasing title game against Florida.

Pryor is probably kicking himself in the ass for picking OSU over Michigan. He doesn't fit into this offense at all, he should be running a read option RRod style offense b/c he fucking sucks as a pocket passer. His form and footwork is horrible. He floats the ball on anything outside of 5 yards.

What I did like to see is some nice play calling in th 4th quarter. Tressel finally realizes that Pryor is horrible on anything over 10 yards out so he started running slants and outs and it was working great.

Pryor is doomed to have the same pro career as his predecessors; Smith, Krenzel, Belisarius. None has done shit in the NFL. And I know its not Smith's fault Flacco got the nod, but Flacco is a way better QB. At OSU the only thing you'll find under center is a big steaming pile of shit.

Pryor is doomed to have the same pro career as his predecessors; Smith, Krenzel, Belisarius. None has done shit in the NFL. And I know its not Smith's fault Flacco got the nod, but Flacco is a way better QB. At OSU the only thing you'll find under center is a big steaming pile of shit.

What about Bobby Hoying, Kirk Herbstriet, and Stanley Jackson?

Whats thay say about our coaches and recruiting :o