On3Performance turbo kits

Guest JCroz91

Ill talk to Livernois and MMR tomorrow, see who whats the business more and try to make something happen to get things moving forward. lol

That sucks. Sorry to hear about the motor. If the choice is between Livernois and MMR, there is only one choice regardless of price.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMR just made me an offer because I was going to help them a little with promotions for them. I was going to talk to Livernois tomorrow just to see what they have to say

Who would you be dealing with on an engine build?

I mean I knew it would be a matter of time at that power level but I just didnt think 1 pull. Ill talk to Livernois and MMR tomorrow, see who whats the business more and try to make something happen to get things moving forward. That setup has had 12-13k miles of boost with the Novi2k so its not like it was just a 27k mile motor that hasnt been stressed already.

I have been stuck in the 12's for long enough, I think Im just going to skip the 11's and keep moving on with the new setup lol

I think you need to use your contacts and find a nice return style fuel system.

Hopefully we run into Lethal again here next week at Sema and try to work out some details. They use Fore precision and private label it and I have been talking with the chick that runs it as well, either way Ill end up with a fuel system

maybe sometime down the road but I got my hands full right now. Just finished up the s197 car, about to start the 94-5 production setup mockup, and after that we are going to try and venture into a new market outside the strictly mustang I have targeted.... :-)

In between all that I have 2 cars of my own that have to be done and ready to tear it up by end of Feb. Dont ask, I just need a deadline or I will procratinate and never finish either

lol unless you are going bigger than 302ci, it does effect it quite a bit with the .96 exhaust housing. I think my customer with the 306 dart setup that went nines was saying around 39-4000. I have a new turbo as well, its a 78mm and been getting some pretty good results on a 331 and a 347 93 cobra. Pm me what you are doing exactly and and we can go over some things. I just have never ran the 76mm on a 302 motor so I really just rely on second hand info from customers

Im going with a stock 302 for now. I got 4 stock 302's sitting, so Im going to try to blow them up before I do anything better... But I do plan to do the R block and a 331 stroker in the distant future... For now i was just going to use the 70mm and a little spray... Did you change anything to the kits since the one I have??? Any upgrades to tubing or anything??? I may want to upgrade if you have some better stuff???

Yea there are some changes but hell, I would run it like you have unless you wanted to change it or had an issue.

mild headers and crossover

46mm wastegate

50mm bov

bar and plate intercooler vs. your tube and fin(I have t&f on both of my cars)

all black silicone now

I think that is about it

Guest Removed
I know I was not in a good mood after that first pass, ready to burn the car to the ground. Didnt really feel like talking about cars or anything dealing with cars right then. Ill get in touch tomorrow

for sure..ive been there with cars...just try to call later in the day, so i have some time to chat.;)

Guest JCroz91
I know I was not in a good mood after that first pass, ready to burn the car to the ground. Didnt really feel like talking about cars or anything dealing with cars right then. Ill get in touch tomorrow

chad was that you with the white supra at trails?? i saw corey looking at in the the lanes and my buddy said it was you next to him

I was back there in the lanes talking to him beside the white supra then he followed me down and was bull shitting there for a few when I was in the car. There was a taller guy there with me that was in the lanes when I was moving my car, I had on a grayish color shirt

Guest JCroz91
I was back there in the lanes talking to him beside the white supra then he followed me down and was bull shitting there for a few when I was in the car. There was a taller guy there with me that was in the lanes when I was moving my car, I had on a grayish color shirt

yeah i saw u... i wasnt sure if it was our car or not

• 3 months later...
Guest Removed
Any new kits updates etc? Are u looking for 94/95 cars? Anybody else with the kits with any info or feed back on quality ec.

the 3 valve kits will be in this week or next.

I'll personally be doing a install on a sn95 do see what needs to be remade for those years.

what kind of feedback do you want for a kit of this price? chad stands behind the product, and have yet to have a issue. other then people some random dumb stuff, but he takes care of it.

and hopefully we can sit down and make some revisions on a few of the kits for easy of install

Edited by Removed

Guest Removed
rob you can tell your customers Monday for shipping on 3v kits. Tomorrow we will get things together and everything is here ready to go

call me asap..fuck it im calling your cell now