im f!@##$ pissed!!!!!!!!!!

Red Beard

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this guy really thinks either the owner, or his brother that runs the pizza shop would try to screw him over he had a bad trip when he wrote his post. I worked for them one summer during college and their neiphew is my best friend. I go to their Thanksgiving and Christmas parties if I am in town. They never say one bad word about their employees outside of work, they will say it right to your face on the clock. Here you are trying to start an E-war. They have hired many people on a whim to give them a chance in the Delaware community and start over. You must be one of those whims and couldn't let go of your past and tried to get over on them. Go fuck yourself, I hope you rott. Delaware doesn't need people like you.

What the hell is going on here?

A. He stole from his job and was caught on tape but wants to know if he should go back?

B. He didn't steal anything but is being accused and told never to call again but WANTS to go back.

C. He's in jail.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

What the hell is going on here?

A. He stole from his job and was caught on tape but wants to know if he should go back?

B. He didn't steal anything but is being accused and told never to call again but WANTS to go back.

C. He's in jail.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

i have known joe for sometime and could not see him stealing he is a stand up kid

If this guy really thinks either the owner, or his brother that runs the pizza shop would try to screw him over he had a bad trip when he wrote his post. I worked for them one summer during college and their neiphew is my best friend. I go to their Thanksgiving and Christmas parties if I am in town. They never say one bad word about their employees outside of work, they will say it right to your face on the clock. Here you are trying to start an E-war. They have hired many people on a whim to give them a chance in the Delaware community and start over. You must be one of those whims and couldn't let go of your past and tried to get over on them. Go fuck yourself, I hope you rott. Delaware doesn't need people like you.

you dont even know me, and dont have a clue about the facts of the situation. dont assume about me when you have a biast opinion.

Guest Removed
i havent stolen a single thing from that place. according to what i could get from the boss, i put something into someones car then voided it off the register. ive never stolen in my life!!!! especially from my place of work!

dont sound like you stole, sounds like a mistake was made at best..

but anyway, i always hated that fucking drive thru. nothing but ass holes working there. i went there on a daily basis back when i lived up there, and every day the same pack of smokes cost a different amount, i asked about it and they told me to never come back againn. im like wtf?

fuck that place and anything to due with delaware county for that matter.

you never answered if you stole anything or not?

i definitely wouldn't say the "worst part of all this is noone said if i was fired or not"

that's retarded. Its pretty simple, if you stole something and they have you on tape, you're going to jail most likely. If you didn't steal anything than they don't have you on tape, and I would quit the job. If your boss actually does call the cops and presses false charges against you, I would sue his ass in court for slander or libel or whatever its called.

That sucks, man. I agree with what this guy says.

Not a chance in hell in your relationship. It's gonna take way more than chewing on a used tampon.

lol :D Was thinking the same thing.

First of all, don't fuckin run your mouth and judge people without knowing them. You don't know the situation, you weren't there, so try to control yourself. Just because you're friends with them, doesn't mean it applies to this situation. You're comparing apples and oranges.

And just to be clear, you defending the gentleman is perfectly acceptable. Where you screwed up was your biased, disrespectful attack on the other party. Do you recklessly react this way all the time? I see you're in the Army. I hope not.

Oh, and let's not forgot that the person you are defending has more than one strike/post against him already in this thread. Should everyone else go fuck themselves, too?

Ive known Joey since he was about 5 years old and I know he wouldnt intentionally steal from anyone, His parents would kick his ass. I think he was set up by the owner/manager of the drive-thru. I think he should go into work and give all keys back and view the tape so he can give his point of view of what really happened(and record everything said). If they cant show proof that he took anything then he should file a counter for slander.