Powerblock TV on Spike

zeitgeist57

Anyone else noticed these folks slacking over the past two weeks?

I have my TiVo programmed to record all new episodes of MuscleCar, Trucks!, Xtreme 4x4 and Horsepower...nothing for the last two weekends.

Combine this with no new Top Gear episodes until November...:(

Anyone else noticed these folks slacking over the past two weeks?

I have my TiVo programmed to record all new episodes of MuscleCar, Trucks!, Xtreme 4x4 and Horsepower...nothing for the last two weekends.

Combine this with no new Top Gear episodes until November...:(

I used to watch these shows alot a few years ago, but haven't payed much attention until recently. I thought it was just me thinking they got lame. At least when Stacey did TrucksTV it was comical, now not so much. :(

What happened to Jessi and Lou? It seems every time I tune in to Powerblock, they've got some new person talking to me.

For Jessi, see this thread: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73008

Lou is still building stuff, and he frequents a few hot rod forums and posts regularly, although I can't remember which ones.

'muscle car' and 'xtreme 4x4' are the shit, since they actually have real fab work, but 'trucks' and 'horsepower' suck nuts. "this week, we put one of our 87 small block chevys on the dyno to test out edelbrocks new valve covers!"

gearz is an awesome show though, and it really does need to be an hour long.

For Jessi, see this thread: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73008

Lou is still building stuff, and he frequents a few hot rod forums and posts regularly, although I can't remember which ones.

That doesn't explain why Jesse left Xtreme 4x4 though, only what she's doing now.

I can't tell why she left Xtreme either though. After she hurt her back on the show, she came back for the last half of that season on extreme (no pun) light duty. Then, she just disappeared. Never a word about her going away from Ian, or explanation from the producer or crew(s).

That doesn't explain why Jesse left Xtreme 4x4 though, only what she's doing now.

I can't tell why she left Xtreme either though. After she hurt her back on the show, she came back for the last half of that season on extreme (no pun) light duty. Then, she just disappeared. Never a word about her going away from Ian, or explanation from the producer or crew(s).

she just quit the show, like stacey, lou, and chuck(the dude that used to be on HP).