Anyone wear a "gun belt"?

Putty

Like a winderness or beltman type gunbelt? I have been told the constant having to hike my gun up on my waist is cause I am wearing a designer type belt and not a gunbelt. What you do guys wear. I attribute it to being cause I'm carrying this heavy ass Glock 30.

I wear a polymer lined 5.11 Tactical gun belt with both IWB and OWB holsters. It is WAY better than any "designer" or "regular" belt for holding up a pistol. I am fat and can carry a Beretta 92FS, a Colt 1991A1, or a HK USP45 with very little movement.

no gun belt, but i have a 1.25" (i believe) decent leather belt. ive had the belt for probably 11 years, and its the only belt i wear, aside from when i have to wear black pants or something...im not constantly adjusting, but i might once or twice during the day.

when did you get the g30?

Beltman here. I really didn't believe the hype before I tried it but the quality and sturdiness is excellent. It's probably been around 6 months and I've worn it around everyday. The only wear on that I can tell is that there's a little chip off the black powder coated buckle. Like I said, I didn't believe it at first but I don't think you can go wrong with a Beltman.