Where to find a manual rental car?

Bam

Theres places by the airport that have some. One place at the airport rented a z06 corvette last year when I needed a car. And no the company wouldnt spring for that one. Its in the airport parking garage but I cant remember which company. i am sure you can get newer mustangs though pretty easily.

Theres places by the airport that have some. One place at the airport rented a z06 corvette last year when I needed a car. And no the company wouldnt spring for that one. Its in the airport parking garage but I cant remember which company. i am sure you can get newer mustangs though pretty easily.

all autos... ive checked lol

teaching the wife to drive a stick im assuming?

lol, she needs help with that, but no....track day saturday at nelson ledges... rofl!

tyler, lemme take that SAAAAAB, you can rock my GTP for a day, pretty pleaase?

Guest tbutera2112
lol, she needs help with that, but no....track day saturday at nelson ledges... rofl!

tyler, lemme take that SAAAAAB, you can rock my GTP for a day, pretty pleaase?

hmm....lemme think about it...no

offer is still good if you wanna send your wife over to bounce around on my shifter though

hmm....lemme think about it...no

offer is still good if you wanna send your wife over to bounce around on my shifter though

i'd offer to trade wives but i don't think yours would let me do what i like to do...

so hmmm.....lemme think abot it...no

hmmm got a 07 v6 mustang 5 speeed... pay for the gas an the driver fee for me an you an we can co drive the car :bangbang:

how about i pay for the driver fee and gas and you can ride along/video for free. lol.

fuck paying both, the driver fee is $120 alone, i'm looking at spending $200 on sat, not $400.

thanks tho

Guest tbutera2112
how about i pay for the driver fee and gas and you can ride along/video for free. lol.

fuck paying both, the driver fee is $120 alone, i'm looking at spending $200 on sat, not $400.

thanks tho

you dont pay per car? cant you pay one driver fee and switch back and forth

thanks tho

lol butt minus gas then you woudl be beating the livign shit out of my car for free passs... i can justify it if i raced it as well haha

you can use mine, but you owe me a new transmission if you break the one thats in there.

on a serious note, when i had my rental while my car was in the shop, i asked if they had ANY manual cars at all and they told me no. (that was enterprise)

ps- my transmission is a ticking time bomb.

lol butt minus gas then you woudl be beating the livign shit out of my car for free passs... i can justify it if i raced it as well haha

how about we split gas and i pay half your driver fee and we co-drive?