help finding a part

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
i need a power steering pump for an 04 saab 9-3 aero... cant find one anywhere, i need a remanufactured one...dont want to spend 325 at the dealership for a part i can get for 60 from autozone...but its on backorder...anyone got any resources to help me out?

Guest tbutera2112
good luck with that instock crap....been there, done that

yep...called them and they finally answered after like 5 times...its not in stock, and the manufacturer says there is none available nationwide

Guest Removed
yep...called them and they finally answered after like 5 times...its not in stock, and the manufacturer says there is none available nationwide

talk about false advertising

then save up and call saab....:confused:

i mean if they are all on back order,what you going to do?

Guest tbutera2112
then save up and call saab....:confused:

i mean if they are all on back order,what you going to do?

trying to find an over seas company that can ship, or finding a place that has one sitting on the shelf

Guest Removed
trying to find an over seas company that can ship, or finding a place that has one sitting on the shelf

been there, dont that...good luck with that.

saab has one on the shelf

Guest tbutera2112
been there, dont that...good luck with that.

saab has one on the shelf

yea but i dont have the money for that one right now...whats the harm in asking here to see if anyone can help find one?

Guest Removed
yea but i dont have the money for that one right now...whats the harm in asking here to see if anyone can help find one?

no harm....just saying. but if you keep running into the same thing over and over with the same part..then what?

Guest tbutera2112
i might have to apply for a credit card and just charge it lol....never had a credit card, but i dont imagine payments will be bad on a $150 charge, ide put that cash down i have sitting here

Guest tbutera2112
car-part? ebay?

Longshot I know, but worth a look in case you didn't think of it. GL

neither of them have anything

ebay has a couple brand new but theyre the same price as the dealership, no remans

Guest tbutera2112
call around to local junkyards, someones gotta have a saab. all-foreign? worthmans? cantleys?

these pumps go bad on every single one of these cars...anything i find in a junk yard is most likely going to be just as bad, so i dont want to bother

Guest tbutera2112
Autozone, Advance, Federated, Parts America, Napa, CarQuest, Checker Shucks Kragen, O'Reilleys, etc....and nobody has one?

rob called all these places and nobody has one...and atsco and cardone dont have any in stock in the nation...so the only way im gonna find one is a small place that has one sitting on the shelf, which is proving to be nowhere...none of the big chains or manuf. have anything...

Guest tbutera2112
Damn, raw deal. That sucks man. If I were you, if someone on the saab forums can't come through I'd just bite the bullet and buy one from the dealership. I mean what other option do you have lol

thats what its looking like...i physically dont have the money, its not that im just being a tightass...work has been fucking with me

just figured ide see if anyone can find one before i charge one