Getting GM parts

HAOLE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine that..... they did NOT take bail out $$$ and are turning a profit. Keep talking shit about Ford....

:rolleyes:

KillJoy

Only because they reorganized and started their turnaround a couple years ago, instead of waiting it out. For the first time in my life, I am willing to say I would rather own a Ford than a GM.

Guest Removed
Only because they reorganized and started their turnaround a couple years ago, instead of waiting it out. For the first time in my life, I am willing to say I would rather own a Ford than a GM.

thats sig worthy there

I havent had any issue getting newer GM parts lately.

How did you throw a cup holder away?

Because the surface tension of the condensation took the cup holder away with the cup right into the trash can. I was about 70 miles away when I noticed it was gone.

Ahh, the rubber insert that holds cans in it?

yes...

I have had no troulbe getting parts for them... mechanical or cosmetic...

I just ordered two new fenders for a 08 tuck and they were in stock at the local dealer...

call up jack maxton and talk to robert... no one else just robert and see if he will track one down from you..

he put a spat case on a h2 seat adjuster for me... was here in 3 days

yes...

I have had no troulbe getting parts for them... mechanical or cosmetic...

I just ordered two new fenders for a 08 tuck and they were in stock at the local dealer...

call up jack maxton and talk to robert... no one else just robert and see if he will track one down from you..

he put a spat case on a h2 seat adjuster for me... was here in 3 days

i checked at work today and there are no dealers in the united states that have one. either gm is working on having someone else make them or its being discontuned thats all we were able to find out.

i checked at work today and there are no dealers in the united states that have one. either gm is working on having someone else make them or its being discontuned thats all we were able to find out.

Is there a insert from another car that would fit??? I dont know what the vette ones look like but off the top of my head I know the trailsblazer has a single hi profile insert..

It goes behind the shifter for the third cup holder part number 89039691

dont know if it will work but if aj has one in stock maybe he can check

Is there a insert from another car that would fit??? I dont know what the vette ones look like but off the top of my head I know the trailsblazer has a single hi profile insert..

It goes behind the shifter for the third cup holder part number 89039691

dont know if it will work but if aj has one in stock maybe he can check

I called Maxton and they said the insert for the Trailblazer may work. If I knew this would have been such a pain, I would have turned around and went back to the gas station to get it. I figured I would walk into the dealer, order part, pick up part 3 days later.

I called Maxton and they said the insert for the Trailblazer may work. If I knew this would have been such a pain, I would have turned around and went back to the gas station to get it. I figured I would walk into the dealer, order part, pick up part 3 days later.

they are nice inserts also... just need to check if it fits ok...

They have a few on hand at all times usally at jack maxton...

try to call aj or shoot him a pm and see if he has time to check if it will fit right