http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/scottsshelby/101_1321.jpg

This is the motor that will be coming out once my other parts come in lol

Im going lsvtec turbo and I'll have more pics to come

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
No it's not i race a bunch of turbo civics bikes and that supposedly 460hp rsx that orange one you worked on and blew is doors off and i race jeffro lol

the kid with the rsx cant drive, and it dont make 460 hp on low boost :p

and turbo;d civics arent real cars to race :p

No it's not i race a bunch of turbo civics bikes and that supposedly 460hp rsx that orange one you worked on and blew is doors off and i race jeffro lol

oh boy do i remember that night. that was one of my first races ever. sneaky bastard.

the kid with the rsx cant drive, and it dont make 460 hp on low boost :p

and turbo;d civics arent real cars to race :p

your always talking about how fast that car "should" be but yet it never seems to be fast enough .... lol...

roy i dont know hondas but what is the difference between your last green car vs this.. they look liek the same dang thing"?

Guest Removed
your always talking about how fast that car "should" be but yet it never seems to be fast enough .... lol...

roy i dont know hondas but what is the difference between your last green car vs this.. they look liek the same dang thing"?

you got walked by roys slow civic, so :gtfo:

Alot....plus they look better!

you got walked by roys slow civic, so :gtfo:

thats cool i know i did... he puts out almsot 200 exta hp then me half the weight an slicks btw(no offense roy) he didnt beat me by much but that wasent my question roberto but good try to change the subjectbut I WAS talking about the rsx that ur always hyping up but never seems to "be in race mode" an keepsgettin beat by people.

• Upvote 1

Guest Removed
thats cool i know i did... he puts out almsot 200 exta hp then me half the weight an slicks btw(no offense roy) he didnt beat me by much but that wasent my question roberto but good try to change the subjectbut I WAS talking about the rsx that ur always hyping up but never seems to "be in race mode" an keepsgettin beat by people.

i dont hype up that car..i know what the car is capable of, not my issue if the driver isnt.

and lets not talk about how you hype that POS peon all the time..i mean you beat scotts fail body, once and you think your faster then any thing around, but refuse to race faster fail body's

just an idea, and way cheaper, why not drop a F22 motor in there and run turbo? Engines are cheaper and easier to find.

I don't know to much about the f-series but will look into

i dont have a turbo...

And you have yet to beat me lol

thats cool i know i did... he puts out almsot 200 exta hp then me half the weight an slicks btw(no offense roy) he didnt beat me by much

Ya the track day didn't prove nothing to me lol I was allover ET wise due to non driver on slicks but i was running the same psi you was lol

Make sure you keep this updated, im interested in seeing what you do with this

Will do

burmese and paul will both race win loose or draw so + rep for both

Ya i just wanted to race someone that night and losing didn't bother me but i wish i had et streets or slick and see if i could've put 26psi to the ground lol

Alot....plus they look better!

Plus one on that look alot better

I'm just like all the rest of the car junkies.I will not be happy until the car scares me to drive it

oh boy do i remember that night. that was one of my first races ever. sneaky bastard.

Hey you didn't ask any question or look under my hood lol

I did the samething with dovers car lol Didn't ask any question or look under his hood and I learned my lesson:bangbang:

i dont hype up that car..i know what the car is capable of, not my issue if the driver isnt.

and lets not talk about how you hype that POS peon all the time..i mean you beat scotts fail body, once and you think your faster then any thing around, but refuse to race faster fail body's

odd i dont recall declining a race to well.... any one. u obviously have me mistaken

an i "hype" my car up cause no one will race from cr... all they do is talk abouit what there car SHOULD DO but dont ever do it..

now roy for instance he talks an he backs his crap up with his car he has to run an jsut wants to race... same as me so roy hit me up in the spring when this cars done

burmese and paul will both race win loose or draw so + rep for both

haha thanks