All Kinds Of Parts For Sale!!!

Flybye

Guest Removed
I'm assuming the 306 is still in there.... it's whatever though. He lied to me big time, but I still got the car for free

im hearing more cubes and a big hair dyer any way ;)

Guest Removed
New intake price by chance?

hes selling the motor...but will have it out and part for inspection john...what you wanna do? might make you a deal..we going 5.3lsx with his shat...

fly, lmk what you need to get ride of as far as the ford drive line stuff

hes selling the motor...but will have it out and part for inspection john...what you wanna do? might make you a deal..we going 5.3lsx with his shat...

fly, lmk what you need to get ride of as far as the ford drive line stuff

yup yup.....I just did some work on my new garage and am now ready to start working on the car. Well once I get the rest of my tools over here lol But yes all of the driveline is for sale. Motor/tranny/stock k-member/mounts/driveshaft?/ECU/harness/etc etc. I just wanna keep the fuel system, brakes, suspension and obviously the chassis

I wanted to have it all of before the swap meet coming up. I was gonna sell what I have at my buddies booth. But he has alot more than he thought and probably won't have room :(

If you have any questions I may be able to help with some. But it is hard to tell what all has been changed or messed around with. When I sold it to dover it had windsor jr. heads on. I put all new bearings, oil pump, oil pump shaft, bolts and so on in it. And yes it was a 306. I really doubt John put a 331 in it.

If you have any questions I may be able to help with some. But it is hard to tell what all has been changed or messed around with. When I sold it to dover it had windsor jr. heads on. I put all new bearings, oil pump, oil pump shaft, bolts and so on in it. And yes it was a 306. I really doubt John put a 331 in it.

He listed it on craigslist with pretty much all the same parts as when Dover had it. Except it has an AOD now supposedly built with a 2800 stallion converter. I will be checking out the motor and heads within the weak. Im newer to mustangs so i couldn't tell if the windsors were still on there. He said thats what it had though. And that his friend had the 331 rotating assembly lying around and hooked him up on it?

Guest Removed
He listed it on craigslist with pretty much all the same parts as when Dover had it. Except it has an AOD now supposedly built with a 2800 stallion converter. I will be checking out the motor and heads within the weak. Im newer to mustangs so i couldn't tell if the windsors were still on there. He said thats what it had though. And that his friend had the 331 rotating assembly lying around and hooked him up on it?

when you have it apart let me know, im come see what you do and dont have

plus i may be able to help you move the parts

when you have it apart let me know, im come see what you do and dont have

plus i may be able to help you move the parts

Awesome.....I plan to start pulling the harness, hoses and some accessories tomorrow. Thats all I can really do right now till I get my jack and shit here. I will need all th help I can get. Trying to get this together on somewhat of a budget will be the hardest part though lol